Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Yan Lu 's school

Hello everyone,
    there is many discussions about the different school in Shaolin, but i don't see a topic about the Shi Yan Lu's school (the responsable of the coaching of the warrior monk) ?
    Can you tell me more about this school ?

Nobody know this school ??

Comment

I'm not aware of it. Our more extensive members have suddenly and mysteriously vanished, I'm afraid.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

nobody know it

hi
        I ever try to get some info about Shi Yan Lu's school .but i think you what i talk about.

Comment

I'm not interested about it.oh...guys

Comment

If Yan Lu is the "current head coach" of the "martial monks" at the temple, then more than likely, he's helping to run one of Yongxin's gong fu schools. It would be doubtful that it was his. Yongxin, as of last year, had at least three schools that he owned; it was his primary source of "monks" for the exhibitions being put on in the temple.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

How many head coaches do they have? It seems like every monk who starts a school claims to have been the head coach of the shaolin warrior monks.. hm.. There are even two of them up here in little Sweden. Im sure others here know of even more former or current "head coaches of the warrior monks" Pleeeaaassseeeee

Comment

By the way! I just upgraded my self to "head coach" too.
                So now I'm
                Secret qi gong master of stockholm shaolin temple and former head coach of shaolin warrior monks Shi Yan-LU
                You better recogniiiise

Comment

Xing Xue is in Sweden, or was. I knew him many years ago. I don't know what he's doing, but I did see him last year when I was guiding the Discovery Channel team. If you have a chance to train with him, it would be an opportunity worth taking advantage of.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Yeah whats he gonna teach me???Im sorry i appreciate your tips but I try to stay away from anything shaolin nowadays. And any chinese master whos been in sweden for a long time and still cant say a word in swedish and needs a translator to treat him like a god. the only real chinese gong fu master I have seen in sweden is one who actually knows the language- emagine my surprise i had never seen that before. All the others spoke chinese, had a divine enterpreter and taught no useful stuff att all only a bunch of mystical nonsence. How is it in the states? do the gong fu masters ever learn english?

Comment

I'm the head coach of the Renegade Shaolin Disciples Squad.
                      The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

hahahaha head coach of the renegades.. you should open a temple a renegade temple!
                        Well head coach of the renegade shaolin squad. I asked a couple of questions in my previous posts but havent got any answers yet, do you have any comments?
                        To anyone who knows anything about the shaolin today:
                        What are the shaolin warrior monks anyway? I mean what do they say they are? How many head coaches do they have? What does it take to be a head coach? a certain level of skill or what? what do the warrior monks do? are they tested in combat? are they the ones protecting the temple- would they be there to kick my ass if i tried to break in and steal something from shaolin temple?
                        I'm very curious and would appreciate the info.

/Secret qi gong master of stockholm shaolin temple and former head coach of shaolin warrior monks and prospect of shaolin renegade squad Shi Yan-LU

Comment

WEll, those are some interesting questions. I think Yan Ming said he was head coach at some point too. I mean your right they all say they are head coach. Now that I think about it I think ive seen it like a dozen times from different people. Maybe they all get to be head coach at some point like its a Special Olympics Football team. At some point everyone is quarterback. It just makes saying your HEAD COACH that much more meaningless.

I dont think "warrior monks" do anything anymore. I mean ever since there is an army and police what do they protect? So its a meaningless title that just brings in the tourist dollars and gullible students.
                          The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

As I've been told, Yan Ming was never a head coach at shaolin. He was at the wushu guan for approx two months as I've been told by quite a few of the "elders".

russbo.com

Comment

Well I was there once and everyone was watching this video of various performances. Someone said yan ming trained the guys perorming to which he quickly confirmed. I found it odd considering i had never actually seen him do Di Tang, eagle, chain whip, or the dozen or so other styles and weapons shown. Everyone else there just swalloed it whole without thinking about it. ON top of that the guys performing executed all their basic kicks and movements different from how yan ming taught them.

Comment

Working...
                              X