Shi Yan Ming just read lolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Yan Ming just read lolo

i read this at shaolin wolf, i know a bunch of the russbo guys here have read it as heng fa, mortal and some others are the ones having the discussion, but i just thought this guys post(one of Yan mings students) was ****in hilarious

espcially the part about yan ming getting his feet massaged by female students lolo

lolo, when is the yan ming bashing going to end? and when are his own students gonna stop it? lololo

"I've started to question his sincerity of spreading shaolin for the sake of shaolin after I saw the screening of the national geographic special about HIM.... The thing seems ridiculous to me... Basically 40 minutes of him saying he was so handomse and the ebst and he can do whatever he wants... With alot of Wutang stuff in there... Which honestly I had no ide why it was even there....

I saw little in the way of SHAOLIN as it is in a whole.... But maybe thats just my interpretation of it.. Maybe I should watch it again when it comes on TV some time...

You can't deny that there is an entire aspect of the temple geared towards improving oneself... I fully agree with spreading shaolin worldwide and helping others... Shit I went to Mexico at Shifu's request to help them out...... I'm not even sure you can argue I don't agree with that aspect of temple...

However, at some point you have to question certain things... I think I've been kicked in the balls more than anyone else has and still stuck it out... Heres a few examples:

Once last summer I got heat exhaustion so bad I passed the hell out in the back while crawling to the window for air... My body temperature was out of control at that point I couldn't move and was twitching uncontrollably.... Shifu told everyone in class to jsut keep training and not help me.... A Fact some thought was horrible... A few people that were not training did help me out... After I regained consioucness I learned that Shifu had left and went to get some korean food with those 2 guys that were helping me out... My First thought was are you kidding I almost Fuucking Died!!!!

Another time I sprained my ankle before class and crawle to the back I see Shifu and he is getitng his feet massaged by 2 female students... I say Shifu I sprained my ankle it hurts like crap... He glances over but says nothing.... Says More CHi or something of that nature.... I ran class that way and he was still telling me go faster Yi... I was thinking Jesus I'm lucky I can walk right now...

Then there was a BBQ i tried to arrange at my house here on the island... Shifu and everyone said they were coming and then decided to blow me off for the beach.... Without inviting me by the way...

Bottom line... I really dont care if he invites me out to hang out with him... Thats not why Im there.. I dont want a friend out of this... I want a teacher that can guide me through my training... As of late I've been walking alone in the woods... Sometimes I find my way and sometimes I get lost horribly...

And I'm gonna say it.... I know you will disagree... some will say I'm nuts... Some might agree... But I got the balls to say it when otehrs do agree ... so here goes...

The Fame has gone to his head.... I swear to GOD.... All i hear mentioned anymore is press this and press that... Ny Times national gegraphic magazine shoots... Seems less like its about the upstate temple and more like its about himself honestly...

I've talked to people that could've gotten major grants from organizations to help build the temple.... I mean the shit could've gone down this year more than likely... But shifu kinda blew them off... Where is teh motivation behind that??"

shits classic
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

I would appreciate it if you didn't just take my posts from another forum and plaster them aorund the internet without at least telling me... Also..... you don't know as to what context I was putting everything in so please don't jump to the wrong conclusion....

Comment

i had no means of telling u i was going to "plaster" your words. and the context is very straightforward. YOU are just one of a long list of YAN MINGS students who say the same redundant shit. its a miracle this guy can dupe a couple hundred of you new yorkers to even giveing him any money at all

i guess he can kick alot faster then the average tae kwon do guy lolo

do yourself a favor and find a real master and dont complain to me when i get a kick out of your whineing about your sifu who is obviously no monk, no shaolin monk, and no buddhist whatsoever.

and hes the self proclaimed "enlightened" one. lolo

Comment

What's for dinner???

It smells like this thread is gonna start REALLY cookin any minute/day now!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Maestro you have serious issues that I think hard medicide could solve... Please see your local doctor for more information.... Also... If you don't train with him or have to deal with him why do you even care so much???

Comment

"Maestro you have serious issues that I think hard medicide could solve... Please see your local doctor for more information.... Also... If you don't train with him or have to deal with him why do you even care so much???"

i dont care "so much" i made this thread for people who dont read shaolin wolf to get a kick out of this shit because it was a funny post, anyway u look at it..or maybe ive seen to many movies with the evil sifu who exploits students, maybe thats why i think its so funny lolo..

anyway, regardless my last post was in response to yours, and im entitled to my oppinion, i know you feel like im disrespecting your sifu, and on some levels i am, but all i really said was hes no MONK(wheres he live again? how many wives has he had? kids?) and i said hes no SHAOLIN MONK which he isnt, period. and i said hes no buddhist. sorry, but there are countless laymen that are way more humble then this guy, and YOU may think your sifu is just really hardcore and he is a tough sifu, but buddy, my first sifu fought in the UFC and trained under better masters then your sifu and u want a hard sifu hes one to go train with. and in china my sifu was as hard as they come, if u know anything about hk youd know the degree of skill and respect in the martial circles to even OPEN a school.

as for your insults towards, ill let that go..i knew it was coming, i just find it funny you gripe about yan ming, and so does a countless list of other peeps and berate me because i poke a little fun at the situation.

i mean...really, how many disgruntal students do u need to realise your sifu is full of shit? whatd you say at shaolin wolf that i forgot to mention? OH YEA youve trained at USA shaolin temple for close to 4 years and your sifu has never taught a class....

stand up sifu, sounds like a class act

get off my nuts bitch, i dont like your attitude when if it WASNT that serious why are YOU freakin out on me?

Comment

When you're swimming in a sea of bullshit, you're going to have trouble finding land.

Heng Yi, two things. I hate to tell you.

If you write something on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter, it can be quoted and used elsewhere. That's just a fact of life.

And, if you knew the truth about your "master", you'd understand his behavior.

One day you'll figure it out. The truth eventually surfaces.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Good lord maestro relax a bit... You assume because I said you took my post out of context means I think Shifu is a god or something.... I am the one that posted that in the first place... I already know the man has more flaws than most.... Its one of my biggest gripes about the place... He tends to be a hypocrite about most things.... Not to mentions all the stories I hear of ex-students ... especially the ladies...

You hear one story you dismiss it you ehar another you say ehh.... after like 50 similar stories and first hand experience you start to think EHHHH what the Hell???

I don't even know if you posted some of the other things I threw up there.... Like the time I almost died and he left to get Korean food and havea beer with some other disciples.... I regain consciousness and look around and hes not there anymore.....

And your right alot of it is pretty damn funny.... Just don't get your panties in a twist when I say relax.....

And Doc.... maybe your right the truth might be surfacing for me... I dont know... Maybe you can fill me in to some of the other truth you speak of

Comment

The truth always surfaces. Sometimes it takes us longer than others to see it. This happens not only with martial arts instructors, but with wives, girlfriends, etc, etc. People wear blinders sometimes; they try to ignore what is clearly visible in front of them because it doesn't match what their expectations are.

Now that I'm back, I plan on starting on a few things here in the forum and the Book section....
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

heng yi, ill chill out, but dont tell me to relax after insulting me, thats something your hypocrite sifu would do.

nice to have u back doc, hope u had some fun.

Comment

Truth does indeed surface... especially with girlfriends.... ah that brings back memories lol...

But you didn't address my pervious inquiry.... You said you new or heard the "truth" about Shifu.... Could you please enlighten me??? If not on the forum drop me an email.... shihengyi@optonline.net

I would be really interested to hear what you have to say....

Comment

Making it clear?

Unless I'm mistaken. I believe he made it somewhat clear that "the truth" will reveal itself to you sooner or later (implying that he won' tell you...you have to LEARN). Question now is, can you wait to find out?

Kinda like when i told my brother i had already picked out his present and it was something i know he wanted (a week before Xmas) and he went nuts trying to figure it out instead of just waiting to find out for himself!! Or it kinda isn't...LOL

Why does it have to be all so confusing and mystery like!?!?!?!?!

Why can't we just HAVE THE ANSWERS WE WANT DOC!!!???

Or is it just because...

Comment

Sounds kinda like Shifu now... Train harder you will understand... his answer for everything lol

Comment

Crazy...

For some reason after that comment all i keep hearing in my head is Luke's Uncle Own looking at Aunt Beru and Luke saying..."That wizards just a crazy old man."

Comment

Originally posted by Heng Yi
                              Sounds kinda like Shifu now... Train harder you will understand... his answer for everything lol
                              There's a difference.

I'm not being deceptive because I'm trying to hide something.

I'm being deceptive out of simple courtesy.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X