Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Kung Fu Videos for free download

Hi,

many martial arts fans already thought about training wushu, kung fu or tai chi in china. But china isn't an "easy" country for travelling. Most of Chinese people don't understand the English language so the basics of Chinese are elementary, but who wants to learn Chinese only for a short travelling trip of some weeks?

But some foreigners show, that it is possible.

At website http://www.shaolin-wushu.de at section downloads are numerous free videos of chinese trainers and their foreign students for download. They show different forms, tai chi and weapons like stick, three-section stick, 9-section whip and more.

The most interesting exercises are hard qi gong, but you should take a long time for hard daily training, otherwise your body would be hurt.

Hard Qi gong exercises:
    - With a spear at your neck breaking heavy stones on your back
    - Breaking steal with your head
    - Throwing needles through windows

Additionally you will find over 1000 fantastic photos of chinese trainer and their chinese and foreign students.

Best regards
    Shaolin Monk

could someone ban this guy please!!!...just look at all the posts he ever made...every god damn forum...its a god damn pollution if you ask me. Why the **** would I wanna go to a site that looks exactly the same as it did 2 years.??...with the exact same content??..

Comment

Well, I'm not sure if he's spamming us to promote his website, or, if he's promoting a genuine offer to provide educational materials to the community.

Whatever.

But, since we're plugging websites here, remember, russbo.com was one of the first to have shaolin video downloads. And we have a lot more coming...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Russbo is great. I just made a quick 14 minute phone-call and I was approved for instant credit! Now I can finally pay off my bills. THANKS, RUSSBO!
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

What the hell did russbo have to do with you making a 15 min. phone call ???

Please forgive my inability to see the association.......

I am Sofa King We Tar Did !!!!! Gotta love DOOM !
          "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Working...
          X