Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc!!! You still kicking ???

Doc!!!

Whats up man!! Been checking the website forever for any updates, news or tid bits. What's going with you? Hope all is well and I hope the russbo corp is surviving. How is Shi De Cheng? Anyways post something soon will ya?!! Cya

Big Al
    http://americanshaolinkungfu.org/3.html

I'm kicking. And surviving. But I've had a bad year man. And I can blame it on a few individuals, one of whom I spent a lot of time, effort and money to help, who eventually did as previous ones did, and caused one hell of a lot of pain and damage to people's lives, careers and relationships. Well, that's another story.

I've been around, but I haven't been "here". The site got hacked really badly, twice in the past month, and my shoddy internet access here in Thailand has made the reconstruction quite nightmarish. It really has taken some time and a lot of aggravation to get things working again. Besides that, because the beloved Microsoft FrontPage server extensions, which run the major part of this site, are doing what they do best right now (not functioning), I'm in the process of thinking about converting all nine hundred pages or so, from Frontpage based to Dreamweaver based html. Which, I might add, is not easy, especially since I know nothing of Dreamweaver.

So I'm here. Lurking, working, trying to get my life back in order and my finances straightened out after the bullshit and devastation of last year. And, more important, getting my head back together.

Just trying to figure out where this is all going to go. And if it's worth doing anymore.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X