New member, a little info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, a little info.

I am new here. I'm a 20 year old male from Australia. I'm a student who is studying to join the police force.

Things I like to do: Work out at the gym, Martial arts, Sports (just watching these days - who knows, I might get back into it when I find the time and place), playing with my pets, reading and studying (I'm really into history, philosophy and culture - espeically Asian and European), oh, I also really like being out in nature, spending time with the people I love, laughing and generally having fun.

Gee this is starting to sound like a dating service application ...

Anyway, I am a little too busy these days to practice at the dojo as often as I would like. The police force will give me all the skills I need for the job, I just want to be a member of a school that I can show up to for some hard training when I get the chance.

I came to this forum hoping to learn more about Chinese styles. I heard about it @ www.youtube.com .

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Bye for now.

Was one of our clips on that site? What did you search for on youtube.com that you found us?
    Last edited by Steve; 07-22-2006, 08:02 PM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I cant remember how I got there, but I think it was a clip on shaolin kung fu.

Comment

Welcome to the gang. As I'm currently in the Philippines (more stories to come...), if you want to "submit" a dating application here, I'll see what I can do. Just check out the "Where's doc?" thread.

Granted, I get first rights to interview your potential dates.

The things we do for our members.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X