Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just in

Lance Bass of N'Sync Reveals He's Gay

I know, absolutely shocking. One down, four to go.

No posts in days and that's all we have to talk about??? Well, it's still really hot in Vegas.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lmao. if he just turned gay that would make literally make him a newbootie...
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Something tells me this is a pre-existing condition.

Comment

Justin Timberlake says he supports Lance Bass.“Lance is one of my greatest friends” (Even if Justin did date Britney, he is gay too.)

Prince and wife Manuela Testolini Nelson are divorcing. (Prince was married? Thought he was gay too. They have the same eyebrows?)

Nick and Jessica are still getting divorced. Nick is now seeing Vanessa Minnillo, who cares?

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are getting married 4 times in the next month. (see pictures, did she hit the wall or what?)

David Hasselhoff and his wife of 16 years, Pamela Bach, were officially divorced. (David Hasselhoff missed a flight out of London's Heathrow airport on Wednesday under circumstances that caused witnesses to tell British tabloids he was drunk, but which his U.S. representative explained as mere illness.)

Aaron Spelling, who died on June 23 at 83, left behind an estate estimated to be worth more than $500 million. But his daughter, Tori, will inherit just $800,000. She's pissed and now is sueing her mom.

Rolling Stones are going to start another tour. (Didn't Keith just get hurt falling out of a tree?)

So what did I miss? Add more.
          Attached Files
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Dude, easy what you say about Prince. Have you seen him play ball? You might get over your head if you start the trash talk too early, lol
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Drunk Driving Mel

Mel Gibson was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving at 2:36 a.m. Friday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. Gibson's bail was set at $5,000, online records show.

Comment

Working...
              X