Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi de hao?

Hi there,
    I was wondering if anybody could give me some background info about a guy who goes under the monkname of Shi De Hao. He told me he was the brother of Shi de yang but since it turned out he told me alot of other lies i wanted to know if this was true.

Reminds me of an old Thai gf who used to tell me that she was "working with customers" while she was banging them for money. You hear one lie, you'll hear one hell of a lot more. And trust me, ies with some of these "monks" is all too common, as you'll eventually find out.

Remember this. When one of these gong fu guys from China or Shaolin refer to someone as a "brother", they more than likely are NOT mentioning them as a true blooded family member. These kids grow up in these schools with other kids, some of whom have been abandoned by their families for various reasons, and their new "families" end up being the schoolmates. Referring to a classmate as a "brother", or, as a "gong fu brother", is very common, even though there are no blood relations.

What does the term mean? Well, put it this way. Xingwei had referred to me as a "gong fu brother", years ago, on many, many occasions. See where that ended up.

I know Deyang, and I didn't think he had any blood brothers. But, this De Hao guy, whom I have not hear of (which means nothing by the way), is of the right generational name to have De Yang as a "gong fu brother". Whether he truly is or not, I don't know.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

well it was like when I met him I saw he looked alot like deyang(which I don`t know personally but just from pictures and film), so when I asked him if he knew deYang he laughted and told me about him being his (blood) brother.
      thanks though doc.

Comment

Working...
      X