Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Xing Hong's School

Dear Doc

I've just red the article about Shi Xing Hong's school the one which was shown on discovery channel sometime back (don't really remember when) Anyway... in the article it said that he has a new school now and I was wondering since you seem to know him quite well if you knew where his new school is located and if it is available for foreigners and what the costs are to practice there
    and.. last but not least if his school has a hompage or anything

I worked on that Discovery Channel show; if you look carefully, and read really really fast, you might see my name on the credits, LOL. At the time they showed that, a while back, they had some advertisement with Christ on the cross when the credits were showing. The cross kind of covered over my name. I should have taken that as a sign and given up on this stuff a long time ago, lol.

He has, or shall I say, had a school in Hungary. Last February, a mutual friend of ours, Zsolt, a Hungarian Special Forces Major, visited me in Vegas and informed me that Xinghong's main school closed, but, that he had many satellite schools taught by his students throughout Hungary. Xinghong spends his time traveling Europe teaching to police forces, and, I assume, watching over his little expanding empire. I haven't spoken with him in about six months. And the last time he tried to call me, I was in Thailand (he doesn't have that phone number).

So, I guess what I'm saying, is that you're probably not going to find him to train with him personally. He moves around too much, and doesn't seem to have a home base lately.

There are others you can train with, some of whom, in my opinion, are really good teachers.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X