X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of Plumflower

Hi!

I'm back.

I've been busy: got married and quit my full time job to focus on doing my artwork (which is now paying me more per month than the 'real' job was, woohoo).
    still healthy, still workin out, life just keeps improving.

I've been missing this place!

sooo... whassup with everybody? Didja miss me?
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Oh yea..

Nice changes to the site, Doc. Lots to play with!

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Welcome back. I was getting worried about you.

OH, may I direct you to one of the more "classic new" additions??

Amazing how people "view" me...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I veiw you similarly, except you're the "Aunt". Betcha look cute in a BDSM mask and an apron.

Ah doc, you can't shock or surprise me with those ravings, I was around in the KFM days. Been there, read that. Well, not THAT, exactly, but close enough.

I'm allergic to lotuses. They irritate the daylights outta me. Many people develop the condidion after repeated exposure. Sounds like you might've been flogged with one for the past few months. Sadly, there's no ointment for that, but of course, I'm preachin' to the choir on that one.

thanks for thinkin of me, it's good to be posting again.

Comment

That hapened to me too when my parents found out my mother's brother who'd been living with us for yrs had been raping me several times a day most days since I was 11.
          .. Thats the Uncle YoU remind me of!.. Blooming Lotus
          Now I'm a child molester.

Where else on the internet can you find such pearls of wisdom?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

pm, what's up girl? missed u. but where were you when we needed u? she's not really around these days....TG.

so u remind her of the person who raped her ...for years. interesting.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

hey you

are you cutting back on consonants?

Comment

according to the golden mean "too much of a good thing is just as bad as not enough." i need more vowels in my diet, for sure.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

hey! welcome back!

if the ol hubby aint treatin you right you can always give me a call jk.
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                  X