• Show
Clear All

• Usama Bin Laden Dead.

French paper reports bin Laden dead
    Unnamed Saudi police sources attribute demise to typhoid fever

Posted: September 23, 2006
    2:03 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Osama bin Laden died within days of contracting typhoid fever in Pakistan last month, according to unnamed Saudi police sources quoted today in the French daily L'Est Republicain.
    "According to a commonly reliable source, the Saudi police believe that Osama Bin Laden has died," said a Sept. 21 confidential note transmitted by the Directorate-General of External Services.

According to the note to be published by the L'Est Republicain, the Saudi police "would try to obtain more details, in particular the location of the burial site, and then announce the news officially." The DGSE specified in the note that no "jihadist Internet site has for the moment been made aware of the death of Osama bin Laden."
    According to the note, "the head of al-Qaida may have fallen victim to a strong case of typhoid fever while in Pakistan, on August 23, 2006," and may have died within a matter of days. Developing ...
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

So what now? Who will be the next target for terrorist lead activities on the AXIS OF EVIL? Please tell me it Kim Jong Il because that would be awesome if the US tried to mess with them. Awesome in the sense it would further exemplify the diminishing military-economic-political power of the US.

what are all the web addresses for these terrorist run websites?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

If we knew we'd be on the govt watchlist, if we aren't already.

And no, N. Korea would be in some serious shit if we went after them. And not in the way that is disadvantageous to America.

Although I agree with you in that America's superior lead has been reduced, and it depends if the people realizing this is a good thing or a bad thing, based on who gets into their heads first.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

have you seen their army? they look like a bunch of robots, very organized. but i dont think they are anywhere near the level of tech of america. but still...
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Facism loves nationalistic displays of aggression because it helps everyone cope with insecurities.

I mean look at America-- we are so secure with ourselves that we make our soldiers look like shit. We have no need to dress them up all pretty and have people throw flowers at them.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
          X