Shaolin Legacy Show: Shi De Ru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Legacy Show: Shi De Ru

Please see the attached Word document regarding an upcoming television special produced by Shi De Ru in Alabama, with the assistance of Shi De Yang.

It looks like it will be fabulous.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

did he tell you anything about the seminars that he and deyang aare doing along with this?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

No, what's in the .doc file is all that I know.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Monks gathering during Thanksgiving Time??? Hmm sounds familiar..
        Last edited by Steve; 10-22-2006, 08:20 PM.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Yea, what moron started that.

Another email from De Ru, that I'd like to share with everyone, as it better explains the event.

Dear Friend and Master;

I would like to cordially invite you to the upcoming Shaolin Legacy Show: “Journey to the East”. The Liu Institute International and the United States of America Sanshou Kungfu Federation, in conjunction with the Shaolin Temple Warrior team (of the world-famed Shaolin Temple, China), led by Master Shi Deyang, the most well-known Shaolin Temple Grand Master in China, will present the first show in Mobile, AL and premiere the show at Tulane University Auditorium in New Orleans. The show will be filmed as a documentary by the world’s largest television network—Chinese Central Television (CCTV), broadcasting to hundreds of millions of viewers worldwide, especially in Asian countries like China (300 million). Please have a look at the movie trailer of our show at: www.shaolinlegacy.com, or you can request a copy in DVD form via mail. You may see that our show focuses on providing guidance to the community youth, instilling high levels of discipline and respect, and showing adults a healthier lifestyle.

This show will offer live and large-scale martial arts, dance, music, and acrobatics—with a positive message. We will also present a series of partial shows at the Mobile International Festival (Thursday, November 16th, Friday, November 17th, and Saturday, November 18th) and a full trial show on Saturday, November 25th at the MobileCivicCenter theatre. We will hold a press conference two weeks before the premiere in New Orleans.

We will also host two separate seminars and workshops on November 24-26 and December 2-3, respectively. The head master of the ShaolinTemple, the most well-known Shaolin Grand Master, will conduct all seminars and workshops along with his top disciples. Please check our websites for that information: www.shaolin-world.net or www.shaolinlegacy.com
          Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X