Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dit Da Jow availability: UK question

Hey guys,
    My Sifus last batch of Dit Da didn't come out of the ground quite how it should of and he therefore binned the lot. My problem is that I've run out of our home grown stuff and and sorely (literally!) in need of some. I've just started re-doing Tit Sin Kuen (Iron Wire) and the related conditioning and am clealy not quite as conditioned as I once was.... Hence the need for the dit da. I don't have time to knock up another decent batch so would like to know if any of the UK peeps here could recommend somewhere I might get some good "off the shelf" stuff? (Prefferably a brandy based one) (I'm in London btw!)

I just moved back from Ireland and my old reliable Kung Fu everything store has sadly gone out of business while i was away!

Thanks in advance....

Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for traditional weapons. Shop with confidence at Wing Lam Enterprises store! High quality weapons, apparel, training materials, and more.

get over dit da, its not THAT important. if your practicing the iron thread, you should be advanced(strong enough) that you dont need it very often
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I know and you are right indeed, however I would still like to get some and am still wondering where...

Cheers though

Comment

I'm sure you can buy it online, somewhere. I have some from Shaolin, but, I'm in Thailand now, and the Dit Da Jow is in the US...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X