• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Intro

Hello, I am Rob Hollett

From Nashville Tn age 40

I study Black Lotus Kung fu with my son who is 7

I am interested in all types of Martial arts and their histories, of course I love Kung fu movies and Samurai films...I tend to like the older 70's type films or at least period style films more than the modern martial art film. I would one day like to travel to China to see Shaolin in person, we'll see what happens with that.

Aside from martial arts I also enjoy skateboarding and find that the two sports benefit from one another and are very similar in the context of performing certain movements and advancing skills through that pursuit. The difficult thing at my age is not getting injured and staying on top of my training so I don't lose anything and that of course go for both Skating and Kung fu.

I have lurked for a few weeks reading th boards before I introduced myself, just trying to get a feel for the content. It seems like there is a lot of knowldege and practical experience here from what I have read so far and I look forward to joining in discussions which I feel i might have something to contribute.

Thanks,
    Rob

nice, welcome.......
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

whats good
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_Hollett
        Hello, I am Rob Hollett

I have lurked for a few weeks reading th boards before I introduced myself, just trying to get a feel for the content. It seems like there is a lot of knowldege and practical experience here from what I have read so far and I look forward to joining in discussions which I feel i might have something to contribute.

Thanks,
        Rob

Welcome to the club.

Uwe

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Club? We call this a club?

I was thinking more along the lines of, well, a pack. As in, um, rodents, rats, etc, etc.

Hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to the madness. Watch out for BL. Oh, and just so you know, those rumors about BL and LYF may not be true...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

why dont u start some threads
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
              X