Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORK CHINA GONGFU MMA

Offer for Martial Artists:
    We are offering an exchange of service for people who want to learn martial arts and Chinese language.
    We are looking for Native English speakers (22yold min) with at least high school diploma for a minimum period of 6 months. Teaching English language a small number of hours everyday will grant the candidates the opportunity to receive free training (Chinese martial arts, mixed martial arts ….), free Chinese language classes, a free place to live and in certain case a couple of hundred dollars every month.
    For more information please send now an email to Mr. Simon on Taal99@hotmail.com
    Limited place available.

Hi

sounds interesting... who exactly is we? and how small is that number of hours to work everyday?

it's all in the details...

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

The details aye the details

We are 2 martials schools an English school and Myself (beijing/henan).
      Chinese people want to learn English- and, I hope that I am right, you might want to get descent training in China.
      Exchange of service.
      15 hours per week (bit more than 2 hours everyday) for chinese classes, martial arts classes (more than you can cope with) and a cozy place to stay (apartment or room in a villa depending on avaibilty).
      If you want to train/learn less than 6 month, please do not reply, since I have to arrange apartment and the rest.

Hope that helps and lift the conspiracy scam theory a bit.
      I know my offer to be geniune if you have any other question please keep on posting or reply.

Sincerely
      Mr Simon

Comment

where exactly is the school located?

what kind of school is it?

what's the name of the school?

what are the age of the students?

how many students are there per class?

is there a curriculum set-up?

is there transportation to and from the school?

are there any office hours?

is airfare included?

what kind of chinese MA is taught?

who teaches the MA?

who teaches the chinese courses?

are they able to teach chinese at advanced levels?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

O.k.

Hmmm!

To Dai sits upon an awe inspiring mountain top stroking his long sage like white beard in a pensive manner!

Comment

lets just say..a response will surprise me...but we'll see...
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

surprise

Strange I just have been notified today.
              ----

where exactly is the school located?

In Beijing near Wudaokou. In Henan in Wuzhi 20km of Chenjiagou.

what kind of school is it?
              The school in Beijing is mainly a Mixed martial School with also chinese martial training. The English school there are not ours (yet).
              The School in Henan is a WenWu XueXiao, offering mainly chinese martial arts and along with a normal curriculum

what's the name of the school? mmabeijing and lijunwenwuxuexiao (both websites are not up to date, I hope you will excuse us), although another name will come up during 2007 for this type of school providing free training for martial artists and affordable language course for chinese.

what are the age of the students? 5 to 50+ in Beijing, 12 to 50+ in Henan

how many students are there per class? 1 to 15

is there a curriculum set-up? There are advisers, and an interview to check if you are able to speak and to teach english.

is there transportation to and from the school? In Beijing- only the buses are paid for now. In Henan, no transportation is needed.

are there any office hours? not unless you want to

is airfare included? no

what kind of chinese MA is taught? Shaolin traditional/ Forms/ Chentaiji/ Sanda/ wrestling and seminars will be appointed when there will be enought student.

who teaches the MA? Depends in Which place and what martial arts. For exemple we have a japanese and an americain man teaching boxing wereas a man from Tagou is currently teaching Shaolin.

who teaches the chinese courses? Chinese teachers with experience and standard prononciation

are they able to teach chinese at advanced levels? that is not a problem.

If you have any other questions, keep on posting or contact me.

Regards
              Mr. Simon

Comment

just incase anyone, like myself, was wondering what this meant...

... The School in Henan is a WenWu XueXiao...

www.chenglijun.com
                Wenwu Xuexiao - school of master Cheng Lijun in Wuzhi, province Henan, China.

found that link off of http://taiji-berlin.de/ They must be your german partners right?

if that is your chinese site i'm impressed. you must have money. or contacts. very few schools have flash enabled sites with databases... seems to have been a flurry of activity in 2004 and then again this year. else not much happening.

anyway.

i'm specifically intereted in the school
                In Henan in Wuzhi 20km of Chenjiagou.

where in wuzhi are you?
                The highways are highly developed. Zhengjin motorway passes across Wuzhi. Please tell me you not next to the highway...

actually i'm a bit confused. i understand Wuzhi County is a plain which is shaped by the flowing of the Yellow River and Qin River. The topography is flat. why all the mountain pics on the site?

the schools being going since 1999 year on November 28 right?

that site mentions the english school would be completed by the end of 2006. Do you have photo's you could upload? It would be nice to see the place.

i take it you guys are not organising teaching visa's for your teachers? Every teacher i know says NEVER work for a school that promises to get a visa for you while you're in China... They have you by the nuts since you can easily land up working illegally.

my understanding is that China is one of the few countries where without a teaching degree you can teach english so long as you have a university degree. yet you are asking for people with only high school. why?

________
                ...in certain case a couple of hundred dollars every month.

what are the criteria for earning money? and specfically how much can be earned?

The accomodation in Henan. Can you tell us more about it? Dorms? Private rooms with jacuzzis? And again, photos are just the best.

I'd also be very interested to hear more about actual hours. When and how long? Specifically i'm interested in the Chen Tai Chi Classes. What if a english teacher only wants to learn Chen Tai Chi? Who teaches the Chen Tai Chi?

this is my favourite picture from your website http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel....asp%3fID%3d15

Please don't think of me as difficult. I just hear so many bad stories about people getting screwed. But i'm really very interested in this. It sounds perfect for me. So It's really important to me that i know the truth. All of it.

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
                Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

happy new year!

Hi,
                  First let start with the one I like the less. University degree/ High School degree. That is my mistake, it s typo that I posted in about 14 Websites-
                  I hope that it did not mislead any one.

The school in Wuzhi in not close to any highways, and its 4 min ride by bicycle to the city center. The city is pretty much flat, however and half hour trip by bus will bring you to Jiaozuo or Xinxiang were there are some famous moutains.

The new Building has been receiving foreign student since march, there are dorms so far but I made a deal with Lijun to use his own house, have it all painted again, change the furnitures and have the first teachers that arrive live there (the first 4 or 5). The house is equiped with ADSL and has garden and two tree giving fruits in the summer.
                  For the dorms has it comes right now, they are brand new- and clean and if ever you make it fast enough to stay in the dorm you wont stay there for long.

For the extra money in Wuzhi, two things are possible- any hours over the contract will be paid and more interstingly I was thinking that the foreign teachers will have the possibily to hold english salon twice or thrice a week and take the majority of the money raised. Any special event also might give financial retribution. However, remember if you look in his website the training there is normally quite pricy and the deal that I am offering is already more than good.

Training only taiji is not a problem, I suppose that you will train with Lijun, Haiyan and the current taiji teacher. Lijun likes to teach when he is around so its more than likely that you have him correcting you over and over.

I am currently opening this with Lijun. Legally I am all being covered since he has his own school, however it is my intent to open to formerly open a school during this year and thus being able to provide work visa for the ones who like them.
                  However work visa are very restrictive and are difficult to renew into othe types of visa.
                  Right now I advice Business visa since there offer much freedom and give you the possibility to travel. Whatever you might need, I will help.

For the pictures I will try to upload some, when I get back there.

If you have any more questions...

Oh and for the picture of Lijun, well thats just like him....

Comment

Working...
                  X