New female member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New female member

A new chick has entered the forum, how many does that make now, 2 or 3? Anyway, I have been a member for a long time, and decided it was time to introduce myself. I am 23, I am pretty much obsessed with martial arts. Right now I study to-shin-do (a modern form of ninjitsu) and chen style taiji. hmm.... well I don't know what else to put. Any questions just ask.

kunoichi

what's your phone number? lol...
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

i wasn't expecting those kinds of questions, but on this forum I guess I really should be suprised.

kunoichi

Comment

If you introduce yourself as a chick, dont be surprised for the questions like the one before. If you introduce yourself as a woman, it might be different.

Also, in your intro you state that you are prety much obsessed with martial arts. Enjoying it and studying it is great, being obsessed with something is a dangerous path in more ways than one...

Nevertheless, Welcome and enjoy...

(Doc, notice it did not say welcome to the club, just welcome...)

Uwe

Comment

Onesping, all "chick phone numbers" have to be evaluated by the great bald one first. Let's not forget who runs this show now, ok?

And Uwe, she can be a member of the club. She's a chick. We don't get many of those. And guys, be nice to this one. Since Cheyenne is gone, we have no other women to talk to other than BL. Well, say no more. .
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            Onesping, all "chick phone numbers" have to be evaluated by the great bald one first. Let's not forget who runs this show now, ok?

And Uwe, she can be a member of the club. She's a chick. We don't get many of those. And guys, be nice to this one. Since Cheyenne is gone, we have no other women to talk to other than BL. Well, say no more. .

I second the motion.

Comment

Thanks for letting me be part of the club, doc.

kunoichi

Comment

We're not only going to let you be part of the club, we're going to promote you to SUPER MEMBER.

Yes. That's right. It usually takes, what, 200 posts? I can't remember.

And with that promotion, you get, hmmm, absolutely nothing.

But it's the least we can do to take good care of our one and only, and most beloved, russbo chick.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

once again, the might of your swagger has shown me my place...

it's just, according to the word on the street, you, ummmm...well let's just say, she didn't seem to possess those "characteristics" you like. bl's around though...lol!!
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

OH NOOOO....

Are you saying that our "russbo chick" is a dude?

russbo.com

Comment

enough of the non-sense

on to more non-sense.....tell us what you know about to-shin-do....
                      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Doc, you don't have to worry I am definatly not a dude.
                        Tetsumaru, What exactly are you implying about to-shi-do?

kunoichi

Comment

Originally posted by kunoichi2003
                          Tetsumaru, What exactly are you implying about to-shi-do?

kunoichi
                          Amazing. We have a certified and verified chick on board after all these years, and we've already found ways to annoy her. Damned we be. We need Uwe to the rescue. He's the gentleman. He'll know what to do...

russbo.com

Comment

ok, so she's real, for she isn't a dude, but, is she schizophrenic? inquiring minds.......
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You don't get chick's phone numbers with comments like that. Just wanted you to know. At least, it has never worked for me.

Time to start some "educational" threads in the Love Shack. Haven't used that in a while....

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X