Tagou: The largest most well known in the Shaolin area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagou: The largest most well known in the Shaolin area

Tagou is one of the oldest, the largest, and most respected gong fu schools in the Shaolin / Dengfeng area. Their website can be found here: http://www.shaolin-wushu.de/en/main_...tsfuehrung.htm
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

thanks

Just wana give you some praise Doc. The site is great, as if you didn't know. I've done tons of searchin around and the amazing part is I've only scratched the surface !!!
    I'm a teacher here in Shandong but it wa my love of Gongfu and Shaolin movies that led me to China in the first place. I originaly wanted to study at a Shaolin school here like many of the people on this site, but after a certain woman came into, and left, my life I was left with no funds to do that. Now here I am, teaching and learning Shaolin Gongfu / Wushu.
    My point is,,, I have been thinking about trying to see about landing a teaching job, conversational English, at Tagou to put me in Dengfeng and be able to have ample time to check out the whole "Shaolin" scene. I had no idea they had a website ! I've looked but to no avail. I thought I would have to go there in person to see if they even hire foreign teachers, which I might still have to do. But you dug up a site and put it here ! Thanks.
    So, as if you didn't know, the site is great !!!
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Thanks. Ten years in the making. Or is it eleven now.

Oh, and watch out for the women. They tend to do that. And we tend to let them. Over and over and over....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Does anyone have an idea of the quality of teaching at Tagou? and Doc how do you find enough time.

Comment

I enjoy it. You find the time to do the things that you enjoy. And that you think are worth while.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X