Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever had this kind of muscle strain/pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever had this kind of muscle strain/pain?

I think I (and my doctor) have narrowed this injury down to either being my gracilis or my adductor longus. It feels really tight like I pulled it or like i worked too much and the muscle is sore and this is only on my right leg. It has been there for about a month, the pain/strain that is. I don't know what the **** I did. Anyone else suffered from this? did you get healed?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

i think this is a very similar injury to the one i posted about a while pack when i was mountian biking 70 or so miles a week. mine was from overuse, and also as a result of a bike seat that was in poor condition, which put a lot of pressure on my "privates." but that's a secret...

to be honest with you, mine took about four or five months to heal completely.

according to doc, "bouncing and squeezing the balls don't make them happy. And if they're not happy, you won't be happy."

he was right... terrible injury. try child pose to stretch it...differently. personally i used a lot of heat... it still took forever to heal. but, now i rarely feel it at all.

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

****. I even commented on that post. Good looking out Onesp1ng.

Do you remeber if it hurt when you did the middle splits or a drop stance? I think its a result of overusage of the muscle from when I hurt another part of my thigh over the summer. Guess I can't wear my banana hammock.
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

mine was more bothersome when dropping down, bending my legs, and especially the closer they got together and the farther bent they were. otherwise i just remember there being this really long, tight, dull pain that, after living with for so long, really tired me out, as the injury was very deep in the muscle and extremely difficult to isolate. it kind of felt as if it would "move." because sometimes it'd be the adductor its self, and at other times the area down to the right of my belly button, near the shaft of my penis, along my leg into my knee, or even my balls.... yes, terrible...terrible.. stuff.

go to church.....and stay off it.

again, try child pose and see what happens.. it may help some. i think acupuncture would help a lot in this type of situation as well...
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
        X