Judge fired for witchcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge fired for witchcraft

You guys think you know everything. Is this story a bunch of malarkey? Or is their something to it?

"Judge Elena Simionescu was accused of being a witch and of creating an atmosphere of conflict during her term as a president of the court in Vatra Dornei, a small town in eastern Romania.

She was alleged to have performed rituals involving splashing water, mud and "other liquids", as well as salt and pepper, on fellow judges' desks in what some saw as an attempt to bewitch them. The case raises unsettling questions about the outlook of some within the judicial system of one of the newest members of the European Union.

The allegations were made by court staff, judges and prosecutors, who claimed that Judge Simionescu tried to cast spells on them. The judge denied the accusations, telling investigators that her practices were in accordance with the Christian faith. She said: "I splash my colleagues' desks with holy water every day, in the spirit of good Christians' rituals."

But inspectors who investigated the complaint for the Superior Magistracy Council, a judiciary watchdog, concluded that Judge Simionescu used "unorthodox methods with her court colleagues and maintained a constant tension by using occult practices and witchcraft".

The council relieved the judge of her position as court president and reduced by 15 per cent her monthly salary of £660 for three months, after hearing that she had also "misplaced" an important court document.

A local lawyer said: "She had many quarrels with people working in the court. We were all convinced that she was casting spells. I can tell you those people were terrified."

The council would not comment on its decision and Judge Simionescu could not be contacted."
    ------------------

If the story is baloney, why did they fire the judge? Why didn't someone say "Witchcraft is fake, you are all crazy, the judge stays"?

Explain it. Don't be glib or joking about it. Explain it.

I guess since she was fired, witchcraft MUST exist...

Not, you know, the other thing...about how a judge was being a crazy ass bitch, while throwing mud at her coworkers.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Explain it. Don't be glib or joking about it. Explain it.
      Easy. Romania is and always has been an extremely superstitious place. She got fired? We used to burn people for less in this country.

Fortunately, we grew out of it. Most of us anyway.

Comment

Actually it was very scientific how they determined whether she was a witch or not

Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
        Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
        Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
        Peasant 1: Burn them.
        Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
        Peasant 1: More witches.
        Peasant 2: Wood.
        Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
        Peasant 3: ...because they're made of... wood?
        Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
        Peasant 1: Build a bridge out of her.
        Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
        Peasant 1: Oh yeah.
        Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
        Peasant 1: No, no, it floats!... It floats! Throw her into the pond!
        Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
        Peasant 1: Bread.
        Peasant 2: Apples.
        Peasant 3: Very small rocks.
        Peasant 1: Cider.
        Peasant 2: Gravy.
        Peasant 3: Cherries.
        Peasant 1: Mud.
        Peasant 2: Churches.
        Peasant 3: Lead! Lead!
        King Arthur: A Duck.
        Sir Bedevere: ...Exactly. So, logically...
        Peasant 1: If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
        Sir Bedevere: And therefore...
        Peasant 2: ...A witch!

Comment

Stop being glib, Rob. Explain it. Explain it! Waaa

Comment

i saw a witchcraft book at a thrift store once, in it they had dances and stuf like that that looked almost like kung fu footwork. creeped me out though, probably just because of my christian catholic upbringing, im oldernow and have different beliefs (sort of) but that stuff still creeps me out sometimes
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

You fear it! You admit that it exists!

Comment

Still joking about reality huh? ;(

What is witchcraft? If I told you I could make you scratch your head, would that be witchcraft? If I told you I could tell when you had to go to the bathroom, so when you had to go, I rushed in their first just to make you suffer, would that be witchcraft?

You married or ever live with a woman?

You ever notice how ever time you have to go to the bathroom, she is in there? And she stays in there as long as your bladder is bursting?

But when you pass the pain hump and walk away to go do something else, she suddenly leaves the bathroom as if she was just waiting for you to leave?

She was. Seriously. Think about it. Check your memory. If you got a bad memory, start watching now. Every time you have to go to the bathroom, see if she is in there. Count how often it happens.

If you don't notice anything normally day to day, make her mad, or wait until she is angry and then start checking. Some women do it all the time just to make you suffer. Some only do it when they are mad at you and want to get even.

I could tell you guys loads of stuff. If you didn't cry. If you didn't yell. If you didn't ban me. All it takes is strength to talk to me. Doesn't your kung fu give you strength?

Comment

happeh is back!! this is rich... will zhao yun grant us the same reward??

----

btw, happeh, i will do my breast to be be strong. i will not cry or yell. be merciful, would you, by educating the masses here in russbo land. we've all missed you.
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You can start bby educating us on where you get these great avatars ! The baby is funny as hell and the guy with his head in his ass was also great !
                    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                      You ever notice how ever time you have to go to the bathroom, she is in there? And she stays in there as long as your bladder is bursting?

But when you pass the pain hump and walk away to go do something else, she suddenly leaves the bathroom as if she was just waiting for you to leave?

Hey now, that's really something you should keep private. I mean, hell, if you're into that kind of stuff, and if she's into it, it's fine...but I really don't think it's something you should disclose to everyone.

Comment

Maybe it's HIS baby picture.

From how he writes, it sure looks like it could have been him...
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          Maybe it's HIS baby picture.

From how he writes, it sure looks like it could have been him...
                          Heya Baldy! Over in another thread, you told me to behave myself. You told me not to anger the boss.

I then said that you had talked smack about me, so I talked smack about you. You did not think that was fair. You thought only you should be able to be rude, so you banned me.

Then I come over here, and I see more of your rude comments.

Actually the baby looks more like you doesn't it? You are both bald.

I wonder what else you have in common. The size of your penis perhaps?

Comment

LOL.

We love you when you're angry.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

www.wowomg.com

best whitchcraft site ive ever seen. if this dosent effect your mind nothing will.

Comment

Working...
                              X