dear doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear doc

I've been reading about the russboasia training centre in thailand and i have to say it looks incredible. So my question is how much would it cost to spend one year doing two hours of muay thai a day with as much gung fu as is physically possible on top of that (4 hours?) in the cheapest accomodation and with none of the diving or anything else?

Thank you for the help and for setting up such an incredible looking place oh great bald one.

never give a monkey spraypaint.....you might die laughing.

hello?

.................................................. .................................................. ...............
    never give a monkey spraypaint.....you might die laughing.

Comment

Sorry man. Truly sorry. I've been on the road, traveling first from the US to Thailand, and now, from Thailand to Shaolin. I'm presently in China helping a Discovery Channel team with a documentary that they're planning on shooting soon. Haven't been on the internet in a two weeks.

Got 395 posts to catch up on. Good lord, you guys can "talk".

As for now, we don't have gong fu training at the Thailand center, but we do have Muay Thai. I have not yet posted pictures of our new facility, but I will soon. I'm still waiting for more equipment to arrive from the US. The guy that was going to teach gong fu had to return to China because of family issues; I have not yet gone through the visa issues to replace him. Just been too damn busy with this other stuff (and flying).

Staying a year is a problem, because of visa issues. I've discussed this elsewhere (maybe in the official russboasia thread), but currently you can only stay for three months as a visitor, and you have to leave every month and return, to get a new 30 day visa. It's an annoyance, but a lot of people do it. Living in Thailand is like no other place in the world.

We do NOT have dormitory space, as I am living in the gym with my Thai gf; the other room is where one of the coaches lives. We can provide training however, and we are. There are cheap rooms available in the nearby town, and with a cheap motorbike rental, getting around the area is easy.

I'll be back next week, and will hopefully be there for a few months. If you're interested in coming out, email me directly, and I'll help you set things up. Training prices are relatively inexpensive; housing can be had for $150 a month (and up). Food is dirt cheap, and very good. Motorbike rental is about 2 dollars a day. Depending upon how much training you want to do, figure roughly, 800 USD a month? Or less. I'd have to play with the numbers.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Alright thanks for the info doc. guess ill just have to wait six months and see how things progress with russboasia then.....

Comment

Working...
        X