Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The training is excellent.(Kun Yu Mountain Martial Arts Academy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The training is excellent.(Kun Yu Mountain Martial Arts Academy)

American Jeff and Deborah
    Our time at the Kun Yu Mountain Martial Arts Academy has been very memorable. The training is excellent. Master Wei is very knowledgeable and helpful, He takes a personal interest in the training and progress of his students, and all masters get along with students very well here.

My wife and I decided that we would go on an adventure as soon as we got married. So, we moved to China and lived at this school for nine months. Within the first three months, I had lost fifteen kilograms and she had lost ten. Now, we are in the best shape of our lives. We have learned several Shaolin fist and weapon forms as well as Sanda kick boxing and acrobatic jumps/break-falls, We have also gained strength, flexibility, and endurance.

It was challenging to leave a life full of modern conveniences and live a very modest lifestyle. However, that has taught us to take a deeper look at the things that are most important to us. We’ve learned that many things that we depended on back home are really unnecessary, We have also had a firsthand look at China; both the ancient culture and the developing society.

Jeff E-mail: jeffmcvey@gmail.com
    Deborah E-mail: deborah.mcvey@gmail.com

ok----------

Comment

what kind fo response were you looking for?

"Our time at the Kun Yu Mountain Martial Arts Academy has been very memorable."
      that's great; you both enjoyed yourselves! i never trained at a school like that, actually. not sure i would ever want to. but, i have had some teachers abroad, teachers that i also find very "memorable."

"The training is excellent. Master Wei is very knowledgeable and helpful, He takes a personal interest in the training and progress of his students, and all masters get along with students very well here."
      excellent and knowledgeable how? what were you looking for and how did he meet those needs? i mean, it's not enough to promote a place solely based upon any one individual's personal experience. the goals you've had may be very different than mine, for instance.

"It was challenging to leave a life full of modern conveniences and live a very modest lifestyle. However, that has taught us to take a deeper look at the things that are most important to us. "
      looks like it was worth the chance you took. then again, it also seems that you were happy for other reasons beyond just the training itself.

"We have also had a firsthand look at China; both the ancient culture and the developing society."
      that's wonderful -- got something in common with many people in the community here now. \\

did you have any difficulties at the school? what about living in china for 9 months?

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
      X