X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALL FOR HELP

I received this a few days ago. Please spend the time reading it:

Hi, my name is Peter

I went to Shaolin 3 years ago and I spent 3 entire years of training ( I've got more than 10 years of chinese gongfu experiences).

I'm asking you something very important for one of your Gong Fu brother.

It's about my teacher and also my step brother, Liu Wei Guo. Yu know him.

About one year and a half he got diagnosticted and he got Leukaemia (blood cancer).

He had several treatments and he s still suffering a lot, you know in China people who have no money die. For the hospital and the treatments he lost his school and his house, he got nothing now. A little hope for one last operation.

If you want, I beg of you, can you send this message to all your Gong Fu brother in america
    and all the others who can help or send this message for help to everybody who loves shaolin please.

And for the donation link is: www.help4shaolin.net

If yu want I call yu personnaly for more information about the situation just give me yur personnal phone number ( promise wont give) and we'll speak in chinese no worries.

Please give me a feed back.

Trully yours Peter and Liu San Xiu
    I do know this guy, well, I know both of them, the writer of this email and the Chinese individual that claims to have leukemia. And though I have not had the time to personally ensure that this individual truly is ill and in need, knowing the people involved, I suspect that this is the case.

The website is occasionally down, I'm not sure if it's blocked by Thailand's government, where I am now, or if there are issues elsewhere. If you do desire to send money to assist this individual, and cannot get it through to them via that website, feel free to donate via russbo.com (links in this forum), and I will wire the proceeds to this monk.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

ni hao Doc!
    hope all is well. I did try to enter the site and it says Access Forbidden. I will do it through russbo.
    Say hi to the Thai Chumbas...keep 'em to yourself!
    -G
    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

I'm aware of the access forbidden thing on this site. I don't know what's going on, and as I'm currently in Bangkok getting medical care for myself (yes, the GBO gets sick too), I'm not in a position to investigate this. I will early next week when I return to Phuket.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I have not heard back from the people who have sent me these email requests. So, at this time, I suggest that people stop donating. I will continue to try to find out what's going on.

I will return people's monies if I am unsuccessful in this regard.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X