Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanhai Shaolin Gong Fu School

Has anyone heard of this school?

Man seems like these kind of schools are popping up all over china like weeds...

I love this line from their webstie too... "We have the real shaolin warrior monks to be masters in the school"

There you go that settles it they have REAL warrior monks... hahaha
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Hu is from Yantai. They also ripped off Yantai's logo (which i made, hehe).

Comment

I hope good luck with you if you plan to make it

Comment

seems like every master presents himself as having studied under yongxin.

The guy must have had thousands of disciples ..

Comment

I mentioned this years ago, somewhere,...

When Yongixn ascended, there was a cleaning out of the troups so to speak. Many of the old masters, the true, traditional ones, took off for other temples or the lay life. Only those who expressed loyalty to the new regime stayed.

What you found in some of the outlying schools. is the same thing. I first noticed this with Yanzhang's school, on a sign he had outside. (see my old Journals). I had commented on the fact that many of these other monks in Dengfeng, who had their own schools, expressed that they were disciples of Yongxin. Even the guy who started Tagou made some sort of new stone which is placed in the temple proper, mentioning something similar.

Consider it a survival move for these guys. If you're not with Yongxin, you're against him.

The other thing that happened, is that all the "Yong" generation named guys had to move down a notch. Everyone became Yongxin's disciple, to a degree...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X