Slight hiccup sorry this is such short notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight hiccup sorry this is such short notice

I just sent you an email but I am not sure whether you will get it or not, so just in case: My Arrival time in Zhengzhou on the 11th of July is not 15:05, it is 16:20. If you could notify the De Cheng school, I would be extremely grateful. I don't really want someone waiting over an hour for me or worse still leaving after about half an hour because they thought I was a no show. Also, I am arriving on terminal 1. I did try to notify the school myself but funnily enough, I could not find the email address and all related links on this site and others were dead ends i.e. they died literally.

I've been on the road, returning from the medical mission in thePhilippines. I contacted one of my guys in Beijing who will call the Decheng school again. I"ve already emailed them a few days ago to remind them. YOu should have no problem. I've PM'ed important numbers and the such to you. Have a great time. Read the rules. Be careful.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X