Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Legends DVD

Dear Instructor,

I thought of reaching out to you to letRussbo.comknow about our upcoming DVD release ofShaolin Legendon October 30th, 2007. The live performance was recorded in the Olympia Hall in Paris. With daunting stunts and breathtaking sword and pole fights,Shaolin Legendcaptures the intensity and self control of these monks. Some of their stunts include breaking poles over their heads, crushing Chinese bowls with their bare hands, and piercing glass plates with a single needle.

If you have any interest in this, it would be great if you could promote the release or sell the DVDs directly to your students. Please let me know if you would like to receive a screener DVD of the performance. I'd be happy to get one out to you.

Attached is the press release and the artwork of the show. For more information and clips, please visit our website.
    www.milanrecords.com/shaolin/

Heidi Mueller
    Heidi, I dont do this for everyone. (Advertise this shit..)

But, I have images of some cute little German honey with blonde pigtails..
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

i'm more interested in the documentary that was being worked on last spring. with decheng and deyang doing their thangs.

Comment

It should be out soon. The Discovery Channel people told me that it was their best shoot yet, in this series. They just finished one a shoot in France on Savate; the shoot in Thailand having been cancelled, for now.

I'm curious to see what kind of credit I get. I organized a great deal of the thing for them. This should be interesting...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I'd like to see the one on Savate. Much of my kicking techniques come from a friend who did Savate. Plus Savate is one of France's only redeeming contributions....
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Working...
        X