X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay attention

Hey everyone

I would like to say something.
    Last year I went to one of travell agency to get some infos of chinese school.
    and I am interested in going to the school they suggested.
    After I arrived ,I found that travell agency charge me too much money(in fact,the fee of school is cheap ).Honestly, It cost me two times .
    lol....so I suggest if you want to study in China or some other county,go directly intead of going through some kind travell agency.
    It really cost a lot of money than do not need.
    best wishes

good advice. and btw, welcome to china! if you're not careful she'll get you right where it hurts.....
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I see. I hear you loud and clear myself. Unless i have a chinese friend or colleague negotiating for me and telling them how great i am and how privilidged they are to have me there and interested in them and what they do, I usually get charged extra myself.

Making and meeting local friends, helps A Lot!. Otherwise, I generally just take what I can get.

Alllll good fun! .

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

suggestion

Hi everyone
        I would like to suggest
        if you use a travel agency to arrange for you to study wushu or something else in China that you're going to get ripped off. It would be much cheaper to go there yourself and find a school on your own. The monthly tuition for Wushu training is far cheaper than what you paid the travel agency.
        that is what I mean
        hope all of you are well,good luck
        Thank you

Comment

You suggestions sounds great,thank you guy

Comment

Working...
          X