Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL traditional Shaolin MA

Hi;

Please go to youtube.com and look up all my videos I posted featuring Shi De Jian and many others doing the real stuff, not the fake wushu-ized doo doo.

Search for salcanzonieri and you will fine all my posts there.

Many eye opening videos and the real way to do various sets.

Feel free to discuss the videos here, thanks!!!!!

I will be posting some very rare Shaolin sets being done by me soon too.
    I think I am the only person left in USA that knows and teaches these sets that I will be posting.

I am open to traveling to other states and countries to teach seminars on rare Shaolin Nei gung and empty hand sets.

Well, i m like Sun Wukong, the wicked monkey king, i think my shifu has to be vegetarian. So do you fully realize non violence and are a vegetarian?

Namo Guan Yin Pusa

Comment

The russbo.tv server is available to post videos if you guys want; it's not just for the stuff that I've shot. And if you need a separate category for your things, just let me know.

Youtube has become too much of a morass. Just too much stuff. And a lot of crap.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

the "wicked" monkey king...? that sounds sooooooo violent, don't you think, liutangsanzang?

---

anyway, liutangsanzang.....if Sal isn't vegetarian, do you think we might be able to convert him?

or shall we, well, (so to speak), just let the "fish" go?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Thank you for posting these videos. I really enjoy watching them.

I like to see the whip chain form, done with a real heavy chain. Is this a form tought regurarly at most schools?
          Most of the shaolin jiujiebian forms i`ve seen so far contained some acrobatic/modern stuff.

Comment

I hear that the 9 section whip is Shi De Cheng's favourite. that would be a great video to see. Does anyone have a link to that one?

Dos, I did check out russbo.com myself, and I posted a link to it at shaolinwolf. excellent stuff .

Blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

There should be a link to Decheng's video somewhere.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.russbo.tv/video/view_vide...2ed3d89a146b44
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Well onesp1ng, in the course of years i have given some thoughts about this Sun Wukong story and i think indeed he is wicked and violent so it puts down the story. His master has always to shout at him to refrain him from killing.

In fact i believe the Travel to the West story is too violent, just too many fights and killing. We are thaught again that you can deal with problems using the force and violence. Sounds like another american movie, kind of Matrix, where the evil one looks like some kind of djihadist that you have no other way but to kill. And that s what the israelian state does: solve the problem by killing, killing not only terrorist but also innocent civilians.

To get back to the Wu Kong, though it has its merits in popularizing the buddhism and vegetarianism, remember that even Wu Kong is a vegetarian? It also teaches us that to live like monkeys do can be a good thing in our modern age: eat fruits, have a lot of girlfriend, go naked, kind of hippie. But it does bring a lot of violence. So i am a littlle so so about the story.

The sequel with Jet Li and Jackie Chan i just saw in China is also a lot of violence. Why they cannot make a buddhist movie without violence? It is kind of wicked to associate buddhism with fights. Is it a conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                  Why they cannot make a buddhist movie without violence? It is kind of wicked to associate buddhism with fights. Is it a conspiracy?
                  there are many! you're just watching martial arts movies, and of course in china martial arts are linked to spiritual systems. but in a movie about the martial arts you see more fighting and less buddhism. in movies about buddhism you see no fighting. so, i think it comes down to your selection.

Comment

Decheng video

Originally posted by doc View Post
                    There should be a link to Decheng's video somewhere.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.russbo.tv/video/view_vide...2ed3d89a146b44
                    Great video. Is this an old form though? I mean, for example is a no hand cartwheel part of the traditional shaolin curriculum?? I don`t mean to discredit Dechengs proficiency, but I just cant believe that these kind of movements would have been put in a form, in a time when people used these techniques for actual combat..

Comment

About converting Sal, i m not much in the idea of converting, because i am a despisable ignorant and i dont claim veg to be ultimate truth.
                      I just advocate it in the name of non violence and because in our western societies it is not mainstream. So i feel like i must make it heard. It used to be a little more popular at the time of greek philosophy though.

But letting the fish go, i cannot, i just cant stand to see it jumping around in the air while asphyxiating. I believe it to be suffering and violence. How could i let go the slaughtered muslims in Gujarat? Someone has to speak against violence if he believes he sees some, it is a duty. So i dont let go but i try to let go the belief i know.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                        About converting Sal, i m not much in the idea of converting, because i am a despisable ignorant and i dont claim veg to be ultimate truth.
                        Stop being a despisable ignorant and keep the threads pure and relevant.

We're trying to maintain some sort of educational resource here.

Tanks!

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by michabusch View Post
                          G but I just cant believe that these kind of movements would have been put in a form, in a time when people used these techniques for actual combat..
                          Good point, I had wondered about this years ago when I first saw it. The whole idea of letting your feet leave the ground doesn't seem to be too advantageous in actual combat. I personally have no idea. But I will say this: Decheng was doing this form, this way, in the early nineties, and most probably in the late eighties, before wushu became competitive and "evolved". And I know him very well; he's a stickler for teaching as he was taught. He taught me Jiu Jie Bien, that way, back in 97. And he's always taught me as he was taught by Su Yuan; precisely the same material. The reason for the precision? Su Yuan taught him as Su Yuan learned from his master. Tradition and precision was important to Su Yuan. Decheng would not change things to suit him, as most of the other guys would (Xing Hong was notorious for that). And these were the days long before "wushu" evolved; the past seven years yielding some of the most dramatic changes to gong fu that I have seen.

So, it's an interesting observation, and I quite honestly don't know the answer.

russbo.com

Comment

You can easily find Sal's videos in this new section of the forum, which I have yet to create a link to in the system. (This new software is going to take some time to figure out...)

Look under Sal Canozieri, or however you spell it.

russbo.com

Comment

lol, no one can ever spell that guy's name, myself included!

Comment

Working...
                              X