Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in NY

Anyone on the boards in New York?

I'm up here for about a month, shoot me a PM if you want to meet up, train, talk, lift the skirts of bypassing girls...

DC

lol, do you travel alot? if you are ever in san diego you can hit me up, and we can do some training, sparring, grappling, forms whatever.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Word. I actually know someone in San Diego, so it is actually on my list of places to go to in the near future.

Comment

cool

also hoping someday when i can... to make it over to one of docs parties!
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Well, the next Merry Monkmas might be held in Thailand.

A much better place than Las Vegas, though, a little more difficult to get to...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

I'm in New Jersey. My focus is no gi jiu-jitsu. If you'd like, we could get together and trade techniques and/or go out for some Korean food. My wife is Korean and I know some phenomenal restaurants in both New York and New Jersey. If your interested drop me an e-mail at jennifer_tubridy_113@comcast.net. I start a new job in a week or two, so this is a good time. Have fun in NY.

Comment

funny...

asger and i are also set to meet sometime soon in taizhong.
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

And nobody's gonna meet me.

Unloved. Again.

Sniff.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

By the way, I've been going to classes at this school, www.shaolinnyc.com

The teacher is really good, although he speaks virtually no english. I've only been to two classes but so far we've spent at least 30% of both those classes doing applications. He's quite the beast.

Jt1, I'll gladly meet up with you. Sent you an e-mail; lets get in touch : )

Comment

You mean you didnt want to go back to usast?
                    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

You know, I had kind of wanted to. But it all seemed so different this time than it had been last time...

I dunno, just not for me.

Hey, you live in Buffalo, right?

Comment

Nah I live on long island and train in chinatown...
                        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Word. Where in Chinatown?

Comment

Chen Yings school on grand and bowery... I quite enjoy it.

Comment

Sounds snarfy. Is there a website?

Comment

Working...
                              X