The Real Shaolin- Toronto Film Festival World Premiere- September 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Shaolin- Toronto Film Festival World Premiere- September 7

The Real Shaolin will have its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival! The Real Shaolin follows the story of two Chinese and two Westerners who are inspired by Kung Fu movies starring Bruce Lee and Jet Li. They journey to the Shaolin Temple in China, known as the birthplace of Kung Fu and Zen Buddhism, and undergo a year of rigorous martial arts training in the hopes of becoming Kung Fu warriors.

Here is our screening schedule:

All screenings at theater AMC Yonge & Dundas 24 in Toronto
    Public Screening 1 (AMC 6)
    Sunday September 7th at 3:45pm

Public Screening 2 (AMC 9)
    Wednesday September 10th at 9pm

Public Screening 3 (AMC 9)
    Saturday September 13th at 3:15pm

Yonge-Dundas Square Live Kung Fu Demo: Wednesday September 10th at 6:30pm

Ticket's info: http://tiff08.ca/boxofficeinfo/tickets/default.aspx

Premium tickets are already on sale. Regular tickets will be available September 3rd. Purchase your tickets early as they will sell out! Also, we are having a live Kung Fu demo at Yonge-Dundas Square with some of the top schools in the Toronto area! The event is FREE to the public! Hope to see you there!

Best,
    Alexander Lee

Tickets Now Available!

Comment

I put a blurb of this on the front page of the site. We've been getting a lot of visitors on and off lately for some ungodly reason.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Is the dragon that is russbo finally waking up from it's nap again?!?!

Oh nos, what ever shall we do?!?!?
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Sorry to bombard your site, I didn't see the blurb among all the other things going on. It's like China, sensory overload.

Comment

It's there. Look for it. It's in an obvious place. Let me know if you want to change it.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 슬롯시작하기​​

Comment

Working...
              X