PDA

View Full Version : zeitgeist the movie

Maestro
09-23-2008, 03:00 AM
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

i posted this thread here didnt know where else it belonged. i dunno if anyone else has ever seen this, but i thought that the information regarding 9/11 was very interesting and obviously blatantly disagreeing with all of the information DOC and IRON CROSS and others posted in the thread about the 9/11 attacks on the world trade center.

so doc i would be interested if u have seen this, if not, take 2 hours out of your day to check it out, its very interesting. alot of this information has been known to me for awhile, ive formed my own oppinions and did a decent amount of research on different aspects of the information provided

anyway alot of people know how i feel..regardless, i really want to know what doc has to say about the information, particularly in regards to 9/11 attacks

onesp1ng
09-23-2008, 04:27 AM
i think if you take a look back at the "911 is a joke" thread, you will see that doc's position is pretty clear.

he, like most, seem to support and maintain an "official story" that has been proven invalid by the very organization that was put in charge of the investigation (NIST) -- that is, after FEMA failed to explain, well, anything at all (except possible collapse initiation.) it was reported on tv and explained in books, they say, so most stick to FEMA's "panaking" anocdote.

they seem to dismiss the fact that, in their final 10,000 page report, NIST itself admitted that the "pancake theory" is an improbable hypothesis. basically they back the "offical account," which is an account that NIST and the US government don't even seem to agree with, and that's just that....

Maestro
09-23-2008, 04:33 AM
i know his position, thats why i said in the original post that alot of the info from this film disagrees with what he said in that thread, i just want him and others to watch this movie so we can have a discussion

espcially seeing how this is a political forum now instead a martial arts one.

AlienT3kniX
10-19-2008, 10:18 PM
The second part to Zeitgeist has been released which details the evil enslavement system the world banks have secured against every "civilized" nation in the world. If U know the names like Biderberg Group , or CFR or Tri-lateral commision U will quickly see how these eveil players are currently orchestrating the failure of America, todeeper enslave her population using DEBT as currency.

IF U HAVE NOT WATCHED ZEITGEIST, U SHOULD. IF U VALUE FREEDOM IN ANY WAY... just type the name, it's 100% free to watch and is 100% possibility of the most important thing for U to learn about in this life.

Anyone who is going to vote for either pres. candidate is a traitor to this country. BOTH support the NAU and the loss of sovereignty of America.

Listen to what RON PAUL has to say.

This is end of our last chance for this country to survive.

Listen to David Icke and Jordan Maxwell.

Maestro
10-19-2008, 11:21 PM
hey, hold on their brother, just wait a second.

zeitgeist is a very interesting and informative movie and it just happens i watched "zeitgeist part 2" or zeitgeist addendum today, it was also very informative.

but lets not talk about whos a traitor or a patriot or whatever. david icke is a little crazy but he is right about somethings

jordan maxwell on the other hand is right about alot of things is much more concise with what he says...usually lolo.

to me the bottom line is, most people that live at the top of the pyramid or even near it (like doc) dont care because nothing sucks for them. what really sucks for them?

i eat cup of noodles and drink water and rarely eat out and yknow live accordingly, most my protein comes from whey and dairy products..lolo the cheap shit.

but the the peeps at the higher levels of society could do whatever they want really, they dont have to buckle down, they dont have to live in mansions or drive beamers or whatever. but they do because they like it, and they feel entitled lolo

so..in the end, yeh were gonna be doomed to the same monetary system, probably untill robots become smart enough to kill us or we kill ourselves

but hey dont give up hope, and try not to rant as much as i do, makes u look bad being a newcomer

doc
10-20-2008, 07:20 AM
Maestro, impressive that you're showing compassion to newcomers.

You have definitely evolved over the years.

Oh, and I don't feel entitled, just so you know. I worked very hard for everything I have accomplished in life.

onesp1ng
10-20-2008, 08:20 AM
it's very good that unlike the first part of zeitgeist this portion is accompanied by a positive message, actions for transformation, etc., instead of continued propaganda concerning the divisive nature of religion, the inherent corruption of the banking system, totalitarianism and globalization.

the message within also seems to fundamentally strike a sharp blow (excuse the pun) to the ideology perpetuated by some on this site about the role and purpose of gongfu practice.

however, with that said, we should probably wonder about the credibility of the movie as a whole. after-all, it does open and close with an oration of j. krishnamurti!, who everyone knows was just another out-of-date "sophist" quack. lol.. and jacque fresco, who's he? oh, i remember. isn't he that really smart "conspiracy nut" from florida?

Maestro
10-20-2008, 02:49 PM
gung fu training is whatever the individual whats out of it.

what 99% of it was made for on the other hand, isnt refutable, only to you onesp1ng, because your an idiot.

and doc i know u worked hard, but people work hard all the time. and i feel that more knowledge and experience etc does mean u should get more but how much more?

xing wei worked hard for his skills, did he deserve what u gave him? lolo

i dont believe deserve is a term that belongs in the real world anyway, but i dont know what else to say, i mean do all the africans deserve to be born into hellish poverty lolo. do catholic choir boys deserve to be raped.

anyway whatever

doc
10-20-2008, 07:25 PM
and doc i know u worked hard, but people work hard all the time. and i feel that more knowledge and experience etc does mean u should get more but how much more?

It's based upon what the market needs, and what it will pay for.

There are people out there who have made one hell of a lot more money than I, with a lot less sacrifice, intelligence, and drive. So I understand what you're saying.

AlienT3kniX
10-21-2008, 03:43 AM
First let me open with this...

I too used to believe David ICKE was crazy.
I actually made fun of him for about 4 1/2 to 5 years.
I totally agreed with him except on one point.
And I know i know where u stopped listening to him my friend Maestro...
At the reptilian agenda
4.5 years I made fun of his info on the reptilian agenda with only my closest "conspiracy buff" friends.
BUT , I listened to what he said. AND I looked around , calling him mad all along...
But in my excitement to make fun of something that was so out of my paradigm that I too couldn't believe it, I realized that there was something to it.

I found the clues everywhere he said existed, I mean EVERYWHERE.

And along the way , I realized I was the fool. and Icke was right.

I can tell by the Doc's response U aren't as "judgemental" as maybe U once were, so I ask U give the mad man another chance.

I just saw him live Oct 1 here in LA

Standing room , overfilled, standing ovation.

For a madman , there are now a lot of us who believe him.

So on to my next point. I say Traitor for a reason. It makes people think and look. Even if they feel some "negative" energy from it. Good. Explore why and maybe U too may feel why I would chose these words to describe these people and anyone who would actually waste there time and vote for these treasonous slime.

Even Hitler was a good orator... Didn't make him a good person.

This is my Zeitgeist

AlienT3kniX
10-21-2008, 03:50 AM
I just read your post again my friend...
Newcomer here only.

I am filled with hope.

That's why I do what i do.

onesp1ng
10-21-2008, 09:30 AM
give it a week or two and he'll be challenging you to a fight...because...hell!! that's what gongfu is for!! only problem is you'll have to go to connecticut to see him. "hope" you live close.

AlienT3kniX
10-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Zeitgeist: Addendum

AlienT3kniX
10-21-2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqOpeRnvvNo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6P0zem1GW8YouTube - BOUGHT AND SOLD

This is what both McCain AND Obama want to bring to America:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4

AlienT3kniX
10-21-2008, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nPmDkdvS-U

Maestro
10-21-2008, 07:11 PM
hey onesp1ng why dont u post your videos already? u seem to have enough time on your hands, you posted the other one with the quickness.

lets see what a gung fu expert like you is capable of, im interested in your skills. u know all about gung fu and what its for right? so u must at the very least have a strong punch and a swift kick right?

show us please

onesp1ng
10-22-2008, 03:28 AM
ok, sure. you challenge me to a fight, then say appalling, hideous things about people who use their gongfu to help and care for the public free of charge, day and night. no problem.

in fact, christmas is right around the corner. i should probably start looking for a present for you now too.

Maestro
10-22-2008, 01:07 PM
lolo whatever, thats what i thought

and only someone like you would take an INVITATION to fight, as an insult.

and come on, stop making your teacher out to be wong fei hung, if he was anything close to the real deal u wouldnt be such a *****. or maybe u just a bad student lolo

onesp1ng
10-22-2008, 03:31 PM
bro it's you who's been running his mouth the whole time -- don't flip the script. i asked you who was "talking shit," as you phrased it. the reason i didn't get a response, is probably because the only person who really plays the superhero fighter role anymore on russbo these days is you.

what i said was, gongfu is not just for fighting.

what benefit is there to this agro nonesense anyway? if you want to fight, please go get in the ring or find people who are willing to fight with you. you can even grab a kwandao, walk outside, and show off your skills down the block for all i care, just stop the charade.

i don't know -- you probably have skill, like i said. honestly i don't really care if you can punch and kick someone well. but, you're so interested in the arts, it would seem natural that you do. i just hope you don't hurt someone for something stupid one of these days just to prove a point.

an "invitation" to fight? lol. you've got to be kidding! come on, really. there's no reason to feel as if you need to prove yourself to anyone. we should extend our hands to people more, not a closed fist.

Maestro
10-22-2008, 11:35 PM
talk about a charade, why dont u just stop the charade. first you talk like fighting and combat skills are only a part of gung fu and that your master says "some people never get past the fighting" then you use beating some guy up at a tournament as proof that your a good student or whatever your northern shaolin is better then wing lams lolo. then its not wing lam its wah lum who sucks to

u talk about how his vids arent a good rep of northern shaolin but u talk like this when all i wanted was to see what good northern is, apparently you cant even beat an instructional video.

and the way you act when i say you should come here and fight/spar cross hands whatever is laughable, what is the problem? u say i should find peeps to do that with around here and i do!! lolo

and of course there is more to gung fu then fighting, what kind of a dumbass are you? my oppinion is the same as its always been, the best results from the arts are due to training for combat, the best understanding of the arts is from the most talented fighters, its ALWAYS been that way. i dont know how someone can deny that but its funny that we have this convo, i guess u just are in denial

doc
10-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Maestro, Maestro, Maestro.

What are we going to do with you... Chill man.

dogchow108
10-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Clone him and make the two talk to each other. they'll both be bloody pulps before the end of the hour. lol.

onesp1ng
10-23-2008, 02:55 AM
yawn..........

liutangsanzang
10-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Maestro u say the best gong fu is reached by fighters. How do u explain then that Sun Wu Kong is defeated by the Buddha?

AH AH I GET U HERE!

AlienT3kniX
10-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Ever get the feeling that all politics is just a show?

I am quite sure it is...

The establishment media just recycles more of the same crap to us in religion and politics. Take this VERY poignant video. It is old and simple by todays standards. Yet it's truthfulness is still unblemished after all these years....
Just exchange keyword COMMUNIST with TERRORIST and video is as modern and more exciting then Zeitgeist Addendum! For those who couldn't make it through it... watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=449294564876413449