• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Ass Hi-Res UFO video

For anyone who always said how come there is NO credible footage out there:
    http://vimeo.com/1928279?pg=embed&sec=1928279

Here's some info:
    http://www.siriusufo.org/tr/?fx=sayf...urgaz_2008.asp

well my friend u seem to be quite out of the stream< i know the feeling beware it doesnt turn in paranoic psychosis. Read some books about this it will help you maybe more than zeitgest

peace and love

Comment

PAraNoiA wIll GeT ya...

I know it my friend!!! ;-)

Sadly,
      I already went through years of self torment.
      I think I am on promised side now...
      There is a light at the end of tunnel but DAMN is it dark along the way.
      But...
      I will say this,

It gave me the perspective I have to be happy, I clearly know what it's like not to be...
      It's a trial of the spirit, to be trapped in a shell , to know U can get out , to escape pain easy by quiting... to be so sure there is no hope.
      Sometimes U have to give up everything , to get anything....

And at the moment of sacrifice U gain what it takes to go on...

Comment

u r lucky if u have surpassed psychosis and neurosis

i aint there yet

but is the light outside the tunnel or already inside?

to say something is absolutly bad isnt it paranoia?

arent things and people mixed with good and bad, like yin and yang, not necessarily contradicting but existing together and transforming in each other?

Comment

duality is the very nature of reality

All things are ebb and flow...

Sometime good , sometimes bad

Cycles , connected sometimes indistinguishable sometimes apparently opposite.

U can't have a good without a bad ,
          a left without a right , a top without a bottom
          a god without a devil
          a something without a nothing?

so just ride the wave, there is a reason for everything. Even if U don't currently understand it. One day it will ALL seem to equally important and totally unimportant , then U will have the perspective to find joy in anything U chose to face, but only IF u want to.

Comment

There is a reason for everything. I dont know that.

I wonder if the hindu and buddhist perspective on a fundamental ignorance doesnt make things illogic.

Comment

why do you suppose "the hindu and buddhist perspective on a fundamental ignorance" is illogical? that's kind of an interesting question.

arent things and people mixed with good and bad, like yin and yang, not necessarily contradicting but existing together and transforming in each other?
              seems like the same argument others have presented to you.
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

It is often said that the buddha said that one who would understand karma would become crazy.

Why believe in absolute logics? Fear of madness?

Look also the gong an/koan tradition in chinese and japanese buddhism. This kind of absurd questions.

I think a book should be written about ignorance in buddhism. It is a very interesting subject and it is linked with hindu and indian philosophy. There is one book i ve read about metaphysical ignorance in Sankara's philosophy of advaita vedanta. But as far as i can remember it is more about the difference between the world of impermance/illusion/maya and the ultimate reality of the eternal atman/brhaman. Buddhism methodically denies the reality of atman (but it is not necesarily seen as an absolute truth).

What do you think about ignorance and irrationality (IRA rationality?) 1?

Comment

I see i ve not really understand ur question (it is a bodhisattva duty to answer all questions asked to him).

I dont say ignorance is fundamentally illogic, but i have a feeling that "logic" might not be able to explain everything. How to express an emotion in a logical way? How to explain madness?

Does it mean that the law of cause and effect is not universal i dont know.

Just trying to question everything.

Peace and love

Comment

Universe and laws...

The Universe does not conform to any laws.

Science dogmas always fall short at some point or another , yet the universe just keeps going.

Science attempts to describe events and reproducible reactions but it's limitation begin to show quickly once U add the the subjective ( i.e. love , before "the big bang" , spirit)

We are in a subjective not an empirical multiverse.

Everything is illusion
                    There is no static truth
                    Nothing is impossible

Comment

Waow, u r very wise Alien.

How do u know all this?

Dont u doubt it?

It seems a little paranoiac to me.

Comment

The Source

Thank U my friend!

Once U have drank from the river of truth.

As long as U intend on telling the truth the truth will come from U.

When I think about things I just let the answer pour out. Do not try to guide it, just trust yourself enough to believe U can find truth in U and U will!

I promise. ;-)

Comment

Doubt

liu: Dont u doubt it?

It seems a little paranoiac to me.

Me: nope no doubts , even man's best attempts at understanding the infinite such as quantum physics worse problem the measurement problem of observer known as the uncertainty principle. The conscious observer is THE factor of how particles act. WE are the network of thoughts that keep the universe "solid" , it is a consensus dream, no more real then any dream U may have, asleep or not.

here's a great video, watch over [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc[/ame]until it makes sense:

Comment

Philosphy of Quantum mechanics

This book attempts to take on the measurement issue:

The problem is simply this, the observer IS creating the illusion we call reality. So by being the observer in a quantum field we MANIFEST the reality as scientific evidence that is not repeatable WITHOUT the observer which gives totally different truly random results. The conscious observer is the KEY, and science (much like most dogmatic religions) FORGETS that we are the ONLY reason there is an observable universe. We are the creator. U are a figment in my imagination as I am in yours.
                            If U don't forget that, it all falls into place quite effortlessly!

http://books.google.com/books?id=Jc9...result#PPA6,M1

Comment

(it is a bodhisattva duty to answer all questions asked to him).
                              are you sure you're a bodhisattva? or, are you saying, if you wanted to be one, you should always try to answer all questions?

either way, how can you be sure? do you doubt it?

and why can't ignorance and logic exist together? can't we be ignorant of certain things while also correct and sure in our assertions about other things? it would seem to me that logic is no more wrong than nonabsolutism is right.

einstein, for example, seemed to believe that: "to sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is a something that our mind cannot grap and whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly and as a feeble reflection, this is religiousness." this is a metaphore or sorts, but i also don't think it's meant to say that things are completely "ungraspable" or unexplainable.

alien, there seems to be a bit of hypocracy in what and how you write. i'm not attacking you, just stating an observation.

for instance:

All things are ebb and flow...
                              The Universe does not conform to any laws.
                              We are in a subjective not an empirical multiverse.
                              Everything is illusion
                              There is no static truth
                              Nothing is impossible
                              yes, it would appear that things can exist together, yet, at the same time, contradict one another: just like concepts of logic and ignorance (if i'm understanding liu correctly).

we can't just grow wings and fly to another country, move objects without touching them, or eat six thousand hot dogs in one sitting. we may be able to fly in a dream, have machines move stuff for us, and even eat six thousand hot dogs in a lifetime (for those who eat them), however.

so, wouldn't it be relative to the situation? and isn't that where logic, reason, and laws come into play? to say everything is possible, etc., sounds really nice and poetic. yet, unfortunately, if you decide to fling yourself off a bridge in order to test the idea, poetry isn't something that will necessarily save you upon coming "face-to-face" with the law of gravity, either.
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X