Wha...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha...?

Human beings can be some pretty sick ****s sometimes.

You just heard about this?

Comical. As all tragedy can be. The knocked down the doors and trampled the poor guy. And then when Walmart tried to close the store, the people refused to stop shopping.

Dogchow, you need to go to Walmart in Vegas after midnight. You'll see what our society is coming to... LOL
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Pearl Jam said it best.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoNmNmXExZ8"]YouTube - DO THE EVOLUTION[/ame]

Comment

last year was the first time i went out shopping on black friday..i didnt buy anything but i saw what it was about, before last year i didnt even know about black friday lolo.

i just started working at target overnight and they scheduled me to work black friday, it started out nice with the power going out a half hour before we open the doors lolo. but it was funny when we opened the doors, i personally handed probably 100 26 inch flat screens in 10 minutes lolo. lines wrapping around the store, crazy people running around. i had a good time lolo
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I thought this happened every year. It's like a tradition. It's not really the holidays until somebody gets trampled!

Comment

Working...
          X