videos/audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• videos/audio

umm why is that none of the videos and audio files dont work for me?

Read all the Announcements and Technical Support area posts, in this forum. It will explain some of the difficulties associated with the Quick Time Streaming.

Also make sure that you've got the latest IE browser, with all the latest Java updates. And, if you're behind a firewall, you've got some configuring to do.

It's all in the Tech Support section.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

an idea what if you make the movies a hyperlink
      u can choose right mousebutton and choose save target as so you can download it
      even with slower bandwidth i guess ,just an idea

Comment

xanthic-
        why is that none of the videos and audio files dont work for me?

hmmm, according to that double negative the vidoes are all working... right?

Comment

ooooh, who's mr picky then? well i suppose someone's got to try and teach us grammar. God knows they didn't at school. lol
          Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Very glad that you took my jibe in good humor, I'm sorta the resident pain in the ass...in fact Doc's tagline in credited to yours truly! Hope the video is working for you now.

Comment

an idea what if you make the movies a hyperlink u can choose right mousebutton and choose save target as so you can download it even with slower bandwidth i guess ,just an idea
              Again, read the Tech Support section. There are reasons why we do things the way we do.

As for people with slower download ability, we were going to redo all the videos for you. Problem is, after testing, the quality is so poor, that you can't really see the movements all that well. We're going to keep things as they are for the time being.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

you have my avatar!

dave
                simple and natural is my method,
                true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

holy crap i just realised im a russbo.com god!

dave

Comment

Wow. Someone made god status.

Impressive. Time for a new avatar Dave...

russbo.com

Comment

damn i must spend far too much time online

dave

Comment

Shao Hong Chaun

Hi,
                        Im unable to watch the streaming videos cause im stuck behind a firewall.
                        I was wondering if someone could somehow send me the Shao Hong Chuan video.
                        I woudlnt mind watching it as a guide. Trying to learn it at the moment. And we only go through it once a week if we are lucky at the moment.

If emails no good, I can setup an FTP to upload to

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Fourth post.
                          There may be some older versions out there floating around on the net though.

russbo.com

Comment

I have tried to shut down my firewall and configure my QuickTime properly, and it still can't recieve anything through this UDP thing.
                            My connection is served through a winnt server/router. I have tried with mapping port 554 and 7070 to my computer, but it just won't work.
                            Is this a an NT issue or what?

Comment

Mapping those ports on your computer won't do anything if you don't open those ports on the nt server/router. The're probably being blocked at the router, like any good Microsoft product would do to an Apple technology. Once you open those ports on the router, it should work. Quicktime works just fine on NT. Also make sure that you've got the latest QuckTime installed.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X