Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space blob

"did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

just amazing. we can see a place as it existed 12.9 billion years ago. seems the more we find out there, the more interesting our world becomes 'down' here.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

yea its definately amazing, ive always been obssesed with this sort of thing. its becoming increasingly popular among young scientists aswell, i should know as ive smoked pot with them lolo. but thats all in the past...really i cant wait everyday they come out with new research info and such and things like this always spark my interest.

Comment

Its really soooooooooo exciting, yeah sure... I think the good shit is hidden from us. I.e. the kind of life that would be there, and what kind of technology they would have, considering how much older they are then us.

That is assuming that the government(s) already know about life elsewhere in the universe. (which any person with half a brain and the logic of a cookie would agree with)
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

what if the governments *are* life from elsewhere in the universe?

Comment

OR what if their from another DIMENSION!!! o.O

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KT4M7kiSw"]YouTube - Carl Sagan 4th Dimension Explanation[/ame]

the funny thing is i wouldnt be surprised lol, anyone seen that movie "they live"

Comment

Master Splinter u write "That is assuming that the government(s) already know about life elsewhere in the universe. (which any person with half a brain and the logic of a cookie would agree with)"

So do u know that or do u believe it? Doing meditation it is basic, i think, not to identify an idea with urself, not to identify a belief with knowledge. Psychosis is just that, taking desire for reality, hallucination for reality. In budism that is kind of what they say when they say desire is the cause of suffering.

KONGZI, confucius, stressed a gentlemand should know when he doesnt know. I dont know really but i think the budist precept of using right speech emphasizes not say i know when i dont know. To say i know when i dont know can create mental confusion, madness, in me and other people for million year, what can be worse karma than killing.

Peace and love

Comment

Are people from another dimension, or from other planets, vegetarians?

This keeps me awake at night.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Doc the things that keep you awake at night are nineteen and cant speak English

Comment

Well, not lately. I'm afraid those days are long gone...
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

what if the governments *are* life from elsewhere in the universe?
                      I think it's pretty clear at this point that Obama's a Vulcan.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                        Master Splinter u write "That is assuming that the government(s) already know about life elsewhere in the universe. (which any person with half a brain and the logic of a cookie would agree with)"

So do u know that or do u believe it? Doing meditation it is basic, i think, not to identify an idea with urself, not to identify a belief with knowledge. Psychosis is just that, taking desire for reality, hallucination for reality. In budism that is kind of what they say when they say desire is the cause of suffering.

KONGZI, confucius, stressed a gentlemand should know when he doesnt know. I dont know really but i think the budist precept of using right speech emphasizes not say i know when i dont know. To say i know when i dont know can create mental confusion, madness, in me and other people for million year, what can be worse karma than killing.

Peace and love

I dont really see how this makes any sense at all. You have to question everything. Knowing that you dont know only puts you in a better position to understand the unknown.

I dont accept it as a fact, i just leave the question open. There is plenty of evidence and ufo research to be studied, conspiracies to be examined, and truths to be taken apart.

To say i dont know also creates confusion. Your meditative thoughts simply lead you to more questions instead of answers. This is not the goal of meditation.
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan View Post
                          I think it's pretty clear at this point that Obama's a Vulcan.

Rofl,

I know right? Tuvoc would be proud of his nephew.

Comment

Explains the ears.

Needs to have them sharpened down a bit, and voila!

Tax the working class. Socialize the country. Live long and prosper.

Yes Z, I see it.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                              Explains the ears.

Needs to have them sharpened down a bit, and voila!

Tax the working class. Socialize the country. Live long and prosper.

Yes Z, I see it.

How else could we pay for the immense government spending budgets, and deficits that we have acquired over the past 8 years? I sucks, but I just see it as a consequence. One that the people have to pay for.

Comment

Working...
                              X