Bo staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo staff

Hey guys im new here. I was brought to this site by a video I downloaded off kazaa of Shi Yong Bin doing a form. it was a very cool video by the way. Anyways i just wondering if you guys could help me with finding some websites or anything that would help instruct me on the use of the Bo stick. I am very interested in learing about them and proper moves and such. I go to a TKD school in which my instructor knows alot, but it is very rare that he has time to show anyone anything with it since he has many classes everyday. Also, if you could tell me where all the videos on the site are, i would appreciate it Thanks.

Go to the second topic from the bottom on the forum start page; 'file, audio, video, book and slideshows libraries'. It's got the videos in there. Check out the tech support posts if you have any problems downloading them.

Comment

If you can get that video to me, I'll put it on the server for posterity. Email it to files@x.russbo.com if you get a chance.

doc
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

i do

i have at least 3 2 of him doing empty hand forms i think its called and one with a staff

Comment

sorry, the files are larger than my email services 3mb limit. i hate that...

Comment

hey im new here btw but to answer ur question

on an other forum i asked the same question

i came up with two websites check m out its not totally shaolin but it looks pretty cool

Index of our online video lessons on, and information about, Staff

peace!!

Comment

hi

in answer to your question , kazza has a drunken staff form and a monkey staff form
              which i've seen on there. I think they're wushu ,not sure though.

good luck!!

Comment

Working...
              X