RIP david carradine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP david carradine

I never really watched the kung fu series, but I did enjoy his work in kill bill. He apparently commited suicide in bankok. Here is a news link.

Kunoichi

Nice to see you again.

Here's the russbo forum link: http://www.russbo.org/vb/showthread.php?t=3968
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

opps! I knew it was bound to be here already. I just didn't see it.

kunoichi

Comment

Yes, and with all the sordid details that you won't find anywhere else!
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

accept wiki, of course...lol
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

RIP. I remember watching the TV series Kung Fu as a child. I was captivated. I recall Sister Marilyn asking the memebers of my 8th grade class to write down what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote down Shaolin Priest. She decided to read our responses out loud (we signed our names) and comment as she saw fit. Of course I pissed her off right away because she didn't know what a Shaolin Priest was. When she found out what it meant, she was quick to call me a pagan in front of the class. I didn't know what a pagan was, but, I thought (to myself), if a pagan has anything to do with grasshopper and Master Po you can count me in.

Comment

if you were younger you could have responded with, "atleast they wont rape my virgin asshole" lolo. thats probably what i would have said...
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

various

Originally posted by doc View Post
                Nice to see you again.
                I agree with Doc. Nice to see you again Kunoichi2003.

Comment

Working...
                X