reversing the aging of muscles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reversing the aging of muscles?

i bet theyve got an elixir for eternal life already, but this was an interesting article
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

I see they test on animals. I am not sure it is good idea 2 make animals suffer 4 humans to have more force and live (apparently) longer. It might be a vicious circle leading 2 more sufferingWhat is ur take Doc?

Comment

I think medical testing on animals, in an effort to prolong human life and diminish disease, is a bad thing.

Maybe we should use illegal immigrants instead.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Dont b crazy doc... middle way is the right path of morality and not killing, isnt it???

Comment

lol, nothing is gonna stop them from doing what they want, thank god they dont use humans..god knows they could be using human clones right now for those experiments ever think of that?

Comment

"nothing is going to stop them from doing what they want"?

we can stop them, in the end we have power too, our indiference gives them power

also, it's not very zen to be angry at illegal immigrants doc

i'm not sure what i think about animal testing, actually i think the scienists are probably clumsy, waistful, short sighted, and some, uncarring. i think animal testing might be okay but I would never perform a test on an animal that i wouldn't perform on a human bieng, and i believe in the right to consent, which might be more difficult to gain in animals

anything is possible, just not in a short period of time

Comment

this seemed like a good place to post this, i know this is sad but i couldnt help laughing my ass off

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5F5wP8RdU"]YouTube - UPDATE ON WASHINGTON REDSKINS CHEERLEADER CRIPPLED FOR LIFE AFTER BEING VACCINATED[/ame]

Comment

Question is, would you still do her?

Comment

Working...
                X