chat :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat :(

ok any one who isnt afraid to talk and you have a good connection to the net GET ON CHAT AND TALK ITS BETTER THAN POSTING OR AT LEAST FASTER RIGHT? ALL YOU NONE POSTERS USE CHAT!!!!!

Xanthic is talking about the "Whooz Online" button in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you click on that, you'll see all the people, described as "guest #", unless they've used the "edit profile" button to input their own names.

Actually, not a bad feature if you want to talk with some of the regulars here.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

YUP

YA ITS NOT BAD AT ALL SO COME ON ALL YOU PEEPS DOUBLE TIME DOUBLE TIME

Comment

still doesnt work for me whooz online works fine though

dave
        simple and natural is my method,
        true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Little bizarre seeing the same avatars with you two...

Still not sure why you can't get into the chat room. It shouldn't be a speed issue, as it's all in java script. And if your security permissions are dumbed down enough to allow you to see and use Hubz, then you should be able to use the chat. I'll look into it some more.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X