Dim Mak: The traditions and the science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dim Mak: The traditions and the science

I've posted a new article on the main russbo.com site, entitled the same, in the Shaolin / Shaolin FAQ / Health FAQ section, concerning the concept of dim mak (the death strike). I discuss the tradition and the science behind it. It's up to you to discern the nonsense from the reality.

I hope you find it interesting.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

it wont let me access it, along with the other articles which i would like to read..i wasnt aware of the main site lol. when i click on them nothing happens.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Hmmm. more problems with the integration. I'll have to look into that. Keep me posted on this.

Edit: It should work, regardless of whether you're logged in or not. The articles are open to all the public, there are no restrictions on them. You should see at least part of them on the front page of the site.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

ok it works now..came on to check my email from the airline but i wanted to check this out, eating dinner so will comment on your.. article later
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
        X