Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Literature

Hi all,

I would like to start a little discussion concerning these books.

Shaolin Gong-fu- A Course in Traditional Forms – 5 volumes
    By Liu Baoshan (Cloth, 5.5” x 8”, 2896pp. 5 vol.) Never before have we seen such a comprehensive series on Shaolin Kung Fu in the English language. These 5 volumes outline the 8 basic hand positions, 15 basic hand techniques, 14 basic stances, 14 basic leg techniques, 12 basic skills, 54 complete forms, plus massage, meridians, and Qigong! This unprecedented series is the textbook from Shaolin Temple’s Taguo School, one of the largest and most decorated schools in China! A must have for all serious practitioners of Kung Fu!

Let me know what you think.

Uwe

good

sounds usefull where'd ya buy it from?

Comment

Re: good

Originally posted by james
      sounds usefull where'd ya buy it from?

James,
      you can get them through www.wle.com in the book section under Shaolin books.

Comment

I'll eventually have them in the docstore, soon. Just waiting for them to come in. Among others...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Books

Doc,

thats my next translation project.

Uwe
          Attached Files

Comment

Anybody know where I can get English translations of Lam Sai Wing's books on Hung Gar?
            "Be Cool" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Lam Sai Wing Translations

go to http://www.wle.com under the book section and select Kung Fu books. There are a few available.

Also, for some basic texts you can go to the file library. (A shameless self-promotion here) 2 of my works were posted there (Requirements for a Shaolin Fighter and the 10 Precepts of a Shaolin Fightter) in the Shaolin book section.

Uwe

Comment

Working...
              X