Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocStore

The DocStore will be online soon

Hopefully in a week or so, the DocStore will be functioning. Well, it's functioning now, but we're still inputting and preparing all the various and sundry items that we've got, on top of doing all sorts of testing and bug extermination. And, you know, it hasn't been easy finding all these beautiful young models to wear this stuff for you. Especially when they're used to having their clothing off.

Expect to see it online by early next week. Oh, and we've got lots more stuff coming from Shaolin. We hope that you enjoy this new service from the russbo.com team.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Any day now....

We're in the final stages of testing now. Expect the docStore to be online in a day or so.

IF the gods are willing....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Going online soon....

Real soon....

russbo.com

Comment

The docstore is live...

Finally. After months of preparation, the Docstore is online.

Many thanks to the russbo.com team, especially Rick, for putting it all together. Rick has been the driving force behind doing the massive amount of work with store configuration. His hard work is much appreciated.

The docstore is an evolutionary process. Expect more and more as time goes on. We hope that you find it to be a worthwhile experience.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X