Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lohan forms

Hi

I have learned a form which seem to be half of shaolin "er lu lohan" wich mean "Second Series Lohan"
    (given to me by she xin wei, but we did have a translation problem from chinese the translator could not translate)
    and another lohan form (by she de sheng) that have passage "walking like a drunken man".

But I do not know the correspondance betwen these 2 forms the xiao lohan and da lohan

is
    1 -shaolin da lohan = shaolin er lu lohan
    OR is it shaolin quan and da lohan is another one ?

2-the one with a ewalking like a drunken man "xia loahan"

Read the other Lohan Forms thread in this forum, and the thread under Da Lohan in the File Library.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

There's a downloadable PDF file of Shaolin 18 Arhat Palms on Cyberkwoon.com. Has anyone downloaded and seen it? What style of Lohan is this?

Comment

we cannot download anything on cyberkwoon, I dont know why but we just cannot...u know how to?
        martial way is mine, death one is yours
        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

You have to be a member and post. Don't worry... I'll see if I can get a copy and post it here.

Comment

Working...
          X