X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shi yong ting

Does anybody knows where is he?
    Thanks for responding.

Last I saw hiim was I think two years ago. I had dinner with him in Beijing. Don't know where he is now.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Hehe, hes here right with us in Sweden! Hes been here from the month of march and hes staying for a while =).
      He didnt get a new visum at first so he and our teacher, former monk, Andreas Beskow (he was Yong Tings diciple when a monk) went to his other school in france for two weeks, heres some pictures from that trip, of both Andreas and Shi Yong Ting. http://kung-fu-bordeaux.chez.tiscali...ng%202003.html

But now both are back here in Sweden again. Hehe tell me alittle about your experiences with him Doc =). How do you communicate with him =)? He doesnt speak english (atleast he hasnt when ive seen him) and you cant speak chinese.. And Dragic how do you know him?

He really likes to talk much, he talks all the time when he isnt teaching, and he illustrates everything he says with his arms, hands and face.

Our school is the second school run by former or present shaolin monk in Sweden.
      heres our adress

Another picture of HeiTing

Heres a picturre of both of them together, (about ten years ago?)

Last edited by sunbird; 05-21-2003, 07:41 PM.

Comment

That's him. Glad to see he's ok. If you get the chance, tell him I said hello, but I seriously doubt that he'll remember me.

As I remember, he's got some pretty nasty forearms. And his gong fu is incredibly strong. Even though he doesn't speak English, you guys can learn a hell of a lot from him. You should do what you can to convince him to stay.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

shi yong ting

Doc, How did you meet him?

salutations.

Comment

He traveled from Shaolin Temple to Beijing a few summers ago, with Shi Yan Chang, to meet with me. I had dinner with him, Yanchang, and one other monk who's name I can't remember. As I do remember, Kevin and Christine were with me. My meeting was with Yanchang; Yongting kind of came along for the ride.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
              He traveled from Shaolin Temple to Beijing a few summers ago, with Shi Yan Chang, to meet with me. I had dinner with him, Yanchang, and one other monk who's name I can't remember. As I do remember, Kevin and Christine were with me. My meeting was with Yanchang; Yongting kind of came along for the ride.

I saw a link to a russbo pciture showing that dinner with Yong ting but it was long gone when i clicked it. It would be awsome Doc if you could upload it and show it to us =).

Comment

That link had gotten screwed up along the way, these past few months, with all the changes. That picture was in Kevin's Story, in the Journals section. I've reproduced it here. Included are Shi Yong Ting, Shi Yan Chang, and Shi Yong Xu. (I fixed the Journals section now).

The big bald guy made sure that he wasn't in the picture. We all know how photogenic he is.
                Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Hehe, he looks kinda of thin there, but i guess it's the picture.

Thanks Doc, allways willing to help.

Comment

Of course he's thin. Look at that food he'e eating.

russbo.com

Comment

I would say that he is in good-shape, he practise his gong-fu everyday.. He told me that when he was as best he weight around 90kg, muscles that is... unless i did'nt missunderstand him, my chineese isn't very strong.

Comment

Hey fei long, where did you find this picture?
                        Attached Files
                        martial way is mine, death one is yours
                        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I have made it myself in photo shop

It's our club 's logo, Rui Dian Shaolin Chan Wu Zhong Xin..

Comment

really a good one...for a school's logo
                            martial way is mine, death one is yours
                            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X