Doc, got any friends in Santa Monica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc, got any friends in Santa Monica?

Hey Doc, I'm moving to Santa Monica CA in the fall to start a four year Master's program in Traditional Oriental Medicine. Do you know anyone really good out there that you'd reccomend I train with? I could care less if they're Shaolin affiliated or not. I'll just be looking to learn from someone exceptionally good at taijiquan, qigong, xingyiquan, hung gar, or anything particularly interesting. So, do you (or anyone else for that matter) know of any good Sifu's or Schools in the area?
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Me have friends?

Actually, in Santa Monica I do. I've got a good friend who is from Beijing who lives there. She knows nothing of the martial arts. And, her boyfriend/fiance, whatever he is, but he doesn't know martial arts either.

Then I know this goddess who lives in Santa Monica who comes to Vegas occasionally, to receive alms at the altar, but, I only know her on a "professional" basis. I don't think she knows martial arts, but, she certainly has some incredible moves and flexiblity.

Basically, I guess I can't help you. But, you're more than welcome to come to Vegas on the weekends and play with us. It's going to get interesting once we get the visas...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X