X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We love you doc!

Dear sir, RICHARD RUSSEL.

Simply you are great!!

Firstly let me thank you for your early reply .

Today I checked your photos with the Shaolin Monks, Really this was great OH!! You have met such great monks ( SHI DE YANG, SHI DE CHENG-e.t.c). And thus today I became ur greatest fan now onwards you are my ideol in martial arts .I cannot say that how great you are ,, wow! How much information you have kept of SHAOLIN GONG FU….this is miraculous.

I have a dream in my eyes to train at SHAOLIN TEMPLE, but you may be aware how much poor are the kashmiri people & thus to me it seems only a dream.

I want to learn the SHAOLIN forms/Patterns, but to me it seems a unperformable Dream.

Now after Getting such great information on SHAOLIN GONG FU from ur great website, when I checked the names of the forms that your website includes , the above dream was refreshed & to me now seems true( to perform the shaolin forms).But here you & only you can help me out. Dear sir we here are very much poor to buy a vcd of Shaolin Forms .so this is the only way to help my people.I donot take any kind of fee from my students. I want to do something for them.

Please &please help me out sir!

I need to dsee thoese video clips.please tell me any way to download the video clips . Oh Sir !!! help your greatest FAN.

So I am closing this E-mail With a 100 percent hope that you will help me in my noble mission.

Please Reply Immediately.

Yours Loving Fan / Student,

xxxxx Bin xxxxx,

Wow. I usually hear platitudes like this in church:

"Oh, you're so cute. So strong. So big. What muscles. Do you work out? Oh, and I just love your head. Can I rub it? Do you have a girlfriend? I think I really like you! Do you want a dance?"

And the answer usually is, hmmm, "No".
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

(continued...)

I"m going to send you a vcd of shaolin gong fu. it is normally about 25 USD, but don't worry about it. you should get it in a week or two. Hope you enjoy it. It's far better than what's on the site.

Dear Sir ,

Oh it is very very much greatness of you again.

May god enlengthen your life & keep you above what you are presently.

Dear sir please & please tell me the actual date &name of the service by which you are sending that . Here we have to go ourselves to collect any thing.They cannot find .

Dear sir also tell me about your personal life , bcoz i am going to give your name to a person who is wrting a book "GREAT MARTIAL ARTISTS OF THE WORLD".I donot know what he will say but i will forward your great name to him .I donot know has he finished writing the book or not ..but reply soon to forward that to him.

Sir again very very much thankyou for helping your poor fan. Sir I have no words to thank you THANKYOU THANKYOU & VERY VERY MUCH THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Yours greatness,

xxxxx BIN xxxxx.

Yours loving Fan........

MAY GOD KEEP YOU IN BEST OF YOUR HEALTH

Thanks. Let's hope He does a better job with this health stuff next year, lol. And as for my personal life, oh god.. LOL. Now THAT, is a book my friend. That is a book.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

(continued....)

Dear Sir,

I thank you once again for that, but i am telling that one guy is writing a book "GREATESE MARTIAL ARTISTS OF THE WORLD" And i want that you such great man should be also on that book so i need some information about you life(martial arts), so that i can forward it to him.

so plz tell me some info. about you.this will be your kinndness.

waiting fior reply,

yours poor fan,

xxxxx bin xxxxx.

also please tell me the name of the postal service.

(may god enlengethen you life.)

I sent it via the US Postal service.

As for me, I was born a poor black child on the dirty streets of New York....

No, really, appreciate your impressions, but thanks, I am far from being worthy of being a part of the "Greatest" of anything.

Just me, doc

russbo.com

Comment

actually

as far as i can tell your the best source to apprentice under for pissing people off without trying

thats just me though....

hmmmmmmmm
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Gee, thanks, Maestro! More loving words have not been heard by my ears before.
          (And, are you proud to be my best student?)
          lol,
          doc

russbo.com

Comment

So...

...me, Jesus, and Guan Yin were sippin' 40s of Mad Dog, when WHAM!! I get hit with this..."May god enlengthen your life & keep you above what you are presently."

I'm like, damn...now I have a lot of work to do...this god stuff ain't easy man, first, none of us know what 'enlengthen' means exactly, just guesses, not even Jesus knows, and second we have to try and elevate Doc somehow, so with all this work, I'm gonna need a lot of backup, so Guan Yin's gonna help me out for like a week until we can figure this out. Jesus was like, Hey, good luck, but I'm Audi 500, I'm gonna make like a tree and get the fug outta here...so with all this work, now how will we have time to appear to sifu what's his name...
            "Arhat, I am your father..."
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well, maybe when you gods have some time, we can all sit down and talk about this "enlengthening" stuff. I've got my own ideas about that....

russbo.com

Comment

See me and some of these other mere mortals were looking into that whole enlengthening thing too, but now that we got a super admin and some gods workin' on it...... we'll let you do the dirtywork this time...
                practice wu de

Comment

Hey, the enlengthening wish was placed upon ME. The gods are working on this for ME. And let me remind you, I am the super admin. If you think I'm going to finally understand this enlengthening stuff and then share it with the rest of you mere mortals, you've got some thinking to do.

I'm going to learn all about it, package it up in little pill bottles, and then send spam to all the email addresses I can find, on an hourly basis. And make far more money than any of you mere mortals can imagine. And, I shall go to church and enthrall the goddesses with my new found abilities. And I shall convince them to take pretty pictures so that I can put them on a web site and make even more money.

And I shall be enlightened after being enlengthened.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                    Hey, the enlengthening wish was placed upon ME. The gods are working on this for ME. And let me remind you, I am the super admin. If you think I'm going to finally understand this enlengthening stuff and then share it with the rest of you mere mortals, you've got some thinking to do.

I'm going to learn all about it, package it up in little pill bottles, and then send spam to all the email addresses I can find, on an hourly basis. And make far more money than any of you mere mortals can imagine. And, I shall go to church and enthrall the goddesses with my new found abilities. And I shall convince them to take pretty pictures so that I can put them on a web site and make even more money.

And I shall be enlightened after being enlengthened.
                    ROLF!!!

Comment

***** bin *****

Hey, ***** Bin *****, can you work up some enshortening for me over here? In all seriousness, I am SOOOOO tired of being a freak....

Bhodi

Comment

senior?

It says Senior Member by my avatar but usually the godesses just call it 'freakishly large'..... Anyway some enshortening would be appreciated!

Comment

Dear Sir,

Recently i recived the VCD &i canoot tell how great is it .

Thankyou Once again veryu very much.

Please keep in touch with your Fan.

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I love you & russbo.com.

Yours loving Fan.
                          xxxxx bin xxxxx

russbo.com

Comment

Dear sir,

I pray for your health, happiness & vigor in martial art spirits.

Hope you will be in your finest conditions & may god enlengthen your life.

Dear sir I want to affiliate my school with “SHAOLIN CHAN WU XUE YUAN”, so in this view please have some info. About my school. My school namely “SHAOLIN MARTIAL ART SCHOOL” Is Presently Affiliated to:

“CHINESE WUSHU KUNG FU FEDRATION OF INDIA” {member of: Henan Shaolin Temple-China, International GuPing Wushu Fedration-China,World kick Boxing League,United states of America Wushu Kung Fu Fedration e.t.c)
                            Lamka Shaolin Dciples Seclur Union-India.
                            Allaince Of International Wado Ryu – England.
                            And with various associated Fedrations.

So I wish to affiliate my school with yours great one .Please let me know how can I do this.

If you will tell me I will send you the scanned copy of all the certificates of the school achievements & my personal kung fu achievements.

So I am waiting for your quick response about this matter.This will be your most kindness.

Thankyou very much Once again.

Yours loving Fan,
                            xxxxx bin xxxxx,

Black belt/Diploma,

Wushu Kung Fu.

"Great one". I like it. Now if only I could get the goddesses at church to use it.

LOL.....

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X