Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few questions all for you...

hello everyone,

this is a first post for me and i would just like to ask a coupla questions:

first off whats the deal with the shaolin temples in china, is it true that they will soon be no more? i was hopin to one day at least to visit as i guess most people do, maybe even learn something there!

also, although i do not have an instructor i do attempt to 'learn' from this book i have things like stances and patterns - something i can maybe show to an instructor when i find one; i was hoping there would be someone out here who maybe is learning or has learnt (whatever) and they could impart some knowledge to me, possibly keep in contact by email? all i have knowledge of so far is kyokushinkai karate and a few months worth boxing lessons...

i dont intend to actually learn the arts like this just improve my own knowledge etc - anybody interested email me at rrrrr_rav8@hotmail.com, i'm interested in shaolin kungfu of course, i would like to find out as much as i can about the various styles and such...

ok cheers

rav

The Shaolin temple is in the process of being repaired. It is not planned for it to be "no more" in the near future.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X