Streaming improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming improvements

We're currently working with some new Quicktime streaming equipment. I think that you'll find the new videos to download better, and stream more efficiently.

Lots of new videos currently in production. Should be a few days before I get them on the server.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

We've taken all the old videos and reformatted them to the new QuickTime technology. They should stream better now.

When you open the page that the video is on, you'll notice in the QuickTime window, a bar on the bottom, that is moving along to the right. When that bar finishes filling the bottom of the player, the file is completely cached and ready to be viewed.

This should be a great improvement for those of you who had trouble in the past.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

We're back to the video streaming technique that works best for you. All the videos have been redone, thanks to Steve, our video editing guru.

When the page loads, the QuickTime player that has that video on it will also automatically load. Watch the little bar underneath the player window, the one that has the video position button on it, and when that bar loads alll the way to the right, you are ready to watch the video, in all its glory.

The Shi Yan Ming Tribute video is also currently available for download, as per the Yanming gang wishes.

Enjoy.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X