In search of models...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of models...

It's been quite the search. Oh, what a journey. All, well, for you.

Yes, you.

For the new russbo.com addition will be online within a few days. The DocStore. Where you can buy all sorts of completely useless and undesirable things. At better prices than everywhere else. Why? Cause we love you.

And, also because we love you, we've been searching far and wide, for just the right model(s) to wear our stuff. Hell, we understand that no one, that's no one, wants to see old doc in a t shirt. Nope, that just ain't gonna do. No, we know what you want.

Large, really fake and hard boobies. Yes, that's the ticket.

So, I and the gang traveled far and wide throughout the horrors of Las Vegas, looking for just that right model. With all the proper qualifications. Had to have all the necessary requirements. We weren't looking for any old chick mind you, she had to fit the very rigid and very high "doc standard".

She had to say yes.

It took weeks, but, finally, one night, in a not so favorite church that we just don't like to hang out at (but did, because, well, we love you), I found one. A girl. A girl that was partially dressed. A girl with a body. A girl that was breathing.

A girl who kind of agreed to wear our t shirts.

I grabbed her little hand, went to some god forsaken dark corner of this hellacious house of prayer, pulled her onto my lap, and started coddling her with bullshit.

Girls like bullshit.

Things like, "Wow, I'm really proud of you. Going to law school and all that. You must be really smart. And you're only twenty years old? Must be a great fake ID you have to get in here to work. Impressive. Shows determination. And my, what great breasts you have. You must have paid a lot for them."

She liked that.

So I bought her a drink. And then, another. I had to get her primed for the russbo.com photo shoot. A model. yes, a live girl, a cute girl, to wear all the docgear that we're going to sell to you suckers, er, guys. After a bit of alcohol, and a nice doc massage, she was putty in my little hands.

It was time to pop the question (actual conversation)....

"So, I've got this really large web site, that you wouldn't find the least interesting, but, anyway, there's all sorts of guys from all over the world that hang out there. We talk about martial arts and stuff, you know, stuff, like, girls like you. And I'm opening an online store on it this week, but, we're kind of behind on the pretty face department, if you know what I mean. So, we're looking for models. Just to sit for an hour or two, and wear our t shirts. Just gonna put your photos on my web site. What do you think? Are you interested?"

"Do I have to use a dildo?"

"Er, hmmm, well, no. Only if you want to."

"OK. I don't have to use a dildo then?"

"Er, no. It would make the t shirt wiggle too much for the pictures...."

She seemed disappointed. She never called. Should have told her I had a dildo for her. Some huge black nuclear powered abomination of a thing. With fake veins.

But don't despair. We be trying. We haven't given up. We be still looking. For models.

Why? Because we love you.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Aren't most of them, "Aspiring models," we still keep the faith though...
    Do good Doc, do good.
    practice wu de

Comment

"So, how do you feel about doing some modeling for us? We'll pay you twenty dollars an hour."

"Hmmm, twenty dollars? Only twenty dollars?"

"Yes, that's our going rate. I mean, do you want more? What do they pay you to work here at Hooters?"

"Well, it depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Well, sometimes I can make more...."

I sensed an upcoming dilemma. Her neurons, all three of them, were firing like mad now.

"OK, we can pay you a little more."

"How much?"

I discussed it with Steve. We had to nail this one down. She was hesitating far too much. Steve was questioning why we were having so much trouble finding one girl to wear a god damn t shirt, when we both get hundreds of emails a day, with all these beautiful young girls posing with all sorts of human and inanimate objects stuck in all sorts of places, places that neither one of us have seen in a long time.

"We'll pay you thirty an hour. Forty dollars an hour if we can wet the t shirt."

Her interest was piqued.

"Forty?"

"Yes, forty. And how about a hundred an hour, if you wear the t shirt and use a dildo...."
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

"Welcome to Baskin Robbins, can I take your order?"

"Wanna wear a t shirt? We'll triple the $6.50 per hour you're making here. You might even get discovered."

"Er, what kind of cone did you want?"

russbo.com

Comment

LOL @ doc.....

Funny thing about that baskin robins isn't it....

Don't worry about it, I'm sure she'll fall right into your lap doc, oh, wait, the one at the club prob. already did that.
          practice wu de

Comment

Wouldn't it be eaiser just to go through a modeling agency? They list the models proportions. You could even specify wet t-shirt.
            http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

Working...
            X