Need tips on eviscerating kids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tips on eviscerating kids...

This is absolutely ****ing ridiculous. My third car's been stolen. Again. And yet again I am the one responsible for paying the goddamn council to tow away the burnt out wreck. They could have had the decency to take the plates off at least. I am getting so goddamn sick of this place. The cops don't give a shit, thank god I'm getting the hell out of this area in a year. If I don't go on a rampage before that. Little tossers have nothing better to do at three in the morning then to hotwire cars for a few hours and then blow them up someplace. Arhat told me to use an army blanket and a bat last time, but that's kinda limited since you gotta be expecting them.

Any ways to wreak my retribution when I eventually get my hands on those ****ers? I'm getting seriously pissed off. I know they live somewhere in the housing estate round the corner. I've heard you can have alot of fun with a power drill and a barbecue skewer...

depends

depends how far your willing to go..

just remember what comes around goes around

besides that if you want revenge for personal satisfaction, just depends how far your willing to go..me id rather just get something from them rather then hurt them..

you could do both at the same time..if your crazy you could rob them or something but besides that i dunno

its up to you!
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Three cars in one year? Where are you living?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

how good is your memory?

...there are several 'surprises' you could rig, but if you are absentminded they could wind up hurting you.

One trick I know of, which worked for a friend of mine which was adapted from a trick my nonna used when her house was burglarized, is to get a seat cover. Under this cover, you have a cardboard sheet to which you've glued thumbtacks, points up. You place the cardboard sheet under the seat cover. Anyone who does not know to remove the thumbtack sheet before getting in gets a very rude surprise when they sit on your seat.

This was adapted from my nonna, who's house had been robbed repeatedly. The crooks came in through the same window, so she nailed some nails through a board and put it on the floor under the window. One day she came home, and heard somebody cursing upstairs. She grabbed a baseball bat and hustled up the stairs where she saw some guy with his shoe off and blood pouring out of his foot. She whacked him out the window with her bat, then called the police and told them to follow the foot prints.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

kid trap

Just have to watch out for man trap laws.....

Aholes have alotta rights now-a-days!

Comment

Before you think of starting a criminal career there, you could probably try to find a garage to rent, where you can park your car at night. It's maybe not such a spectacular idea as Arhat's fakir nonna's (no offense Arhat.... ), but it might prevent you from getting into some more trouble.

Ouch, just imagine you would forget to take the cardboard out....

Cheye
            Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

I live in a ######## of an area Doc, where anything that isn't nailed to your body is either mugged or stolen.

Lol, thumbtacks, reminds me of the teachers chair in school.

Yah, realistically speaking I can't really hurt anyone; they're just kids really. But I'm gonna have to do something as the cops are just not interested since it happens every damn day around here; there's a limit to my patience. Three cars in one year is just stupid.

Cheye, the garage might have to be an option.

Buying a new one today, I'll have to sort out some sort of self destruct mechanism....

Comment

theft

What about theft insurance? There must be some way to capatalize off the fact that the car is sure to be stolen! I'm not familiar with the situation there but maybe there is something you can figure out so the kids get to steal your car but you make out in the end. Some kind of symbiotic relationship.....

Or maybe some serious alarm system???

The garage would work but then you have to pay and the kids don't get to steal. Thats not any fun.

Comment

The thing about insurance is that once I claim, my no claims benefit is gone and the insurance price goes right up. So in the long run it's not worth me claiming unless it's alot of money. And my cars are never worth that much. Although at the rate they're disappearing maybe it is....

Looking back, I probably should have. My first car was messed up when some stoned out moron in a stolen car smashed into me. He saw me at a junction, stopped, waited till I was in range and went for me. I guess that's what you do when you're stoned. Kinda funny now, but it wasn't at the time. Anyways, I got out of the car and he spun off in a cloud of smoke. It was a good car - I didn't have a chance of catching him. So I had to pay for that since I didn't get his details. Then a few months afterwards the car got stolen (twice, lol) and burnt. And so on...so be happy Vince, your shithole area ain't as bad as mine...

Funny how the cops are so quick to give me a ticket for speeding or jumping a light or something, yet they have no problem with the fact that these kids rip around the place in stolen cars every night. Every flippin morning there's a new burnt out car somewhere round the side streets.

Alarm system? That'll just mean I'll be jumping out of bed every time an alarm goes off; that means I'll be up all night. Besides, once I'm asleep it'll take a hell of alot more then an alarm to wake me up.

The trick is to get a nice expensive car - they only go for the little ones that are easy to break into and rag around for a bit. The only problem there is that I'm not made of money - I'd have been screwed a while ago if not for my Dad.

The garage option would likely be a pain in the ass, but it's the best bet.

I wouldn't be surprised if eventually a load of pissed off drivers formed a lynch mob and started roaming the streets at night. I live in hope that someday I'll wake up and find some heads hanging from the lampposts, swinging in the breeze...
                  Last edited by Lipster; 06-19-2003, 06:02 PM.

Comment

clockwork

go clockwork orange style on the village you livin in

then go hang out in the milk cafe and rape and pillage the rest of the time you ARENT training for spiritual enlightenment

heheheheh
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

The sad thing is, anything that you do to thwart these little bastards, if they get hurt, could be used against you in a civil suit. At least, in this country. It's not exactly a win situation for you. The best thing to do is just move, and start a life away from the assholes.

The world is full of shit, and you certainly can't change all of it. So, why bother.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

pray to me and I'll...

...protect you...me and Guan Yin will chill under a blanket in the back of your whip with bats...
                        "Arhat, I am your father..."
                        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Working...
                        X