Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaolin teacher registration and complaints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin teacher registration and complaints?

To whom it may concern,

I am writing with serious concerns, as to a South African non Chinese Martial artist calling himself a Shaolin Monk, and claims to be teaching Shaolin Taiji. He may be a student of Shi Yan Ming, but that will never make him a true and proper representative as Shi Yan Ming. Also I know he is teaching the Chen Family Taiji sets and makes it to be Shaolin Taiji.

I would like to expose the fact that there is no such thing as Shaolin Taiji and that you cannot just boldly call yourself a Shaolin Monk. I would like to get in contact with the appropriate authorities to establish this.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Firstly, could you please forward me Shi Guolin's (Shaolin Temple overseas headquarters) email address. As well as the liaison for the Shaolin Temple Henan province who deals with all queries from the western world.

This said person Jurgens Lampbrecht (who is running high in the martial circles here) is making a mockery of the true art and i would like approach these authorities to see if we could in future bring a true Shaolin monk over to open a branch like what Shi Guolin did.

Best Regards
    xxxxxx

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with spanking those who pretend to be Shaolin monks. Sorry that you have this problem in South Africa; we have more than enough of it in the US. As for contacting the appropriate people in Shaolin temple, well, you just "did". In a round about way of course....

And, for your information, Tai Ji in Shaolin, that is taught, is Chen style, from what I've seen.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X