X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

wow i love the new look doc

Word...
    I like the new navi system... I'll start roaming to see if I can find any dead links, none yet though...

Looks like things are really starting to come around.
    practice wu de

Comment

Congratulations for the new look of the web.

With the new menus and submenus it’s very easy find what you want. Now . I realise how big is this web.

Idoia

Comment

Wahaay!

Yes, the videos work for me now!

Thanks Doc!

Comment

Thanks. Glad the videos work. Still working on some other parts of the site, like the start page. It's gonna take me some time to get some of this stuff figured out....

Oh, and thanks to Rick and Steve (great long haired one) for their undying devotion and help to this cause. I couldnt have done it without them. You have no idea how much work has gone into this site revision; and we're only halfway there....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

yes

yes! the videos work for me now to and i see its changing a little more each day you mut be working your ass off doc but good job anyway

Comment

The videos are working! The videos are working! I'm so happy Doc. Thank you oh so much!

Comment

Videos

Wow, I just watched these videos. They are truly amazing. The style and grace that those performing the movements show are absolutely seamless. Truly amazing.

Comment

Got to admit, those videos are sweet. I've also been able to read the fugue section for the first time................superb!!
                  Do you have any other nice suprises lined up for us at all Doc???
                  Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Yes....
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Doc, did the newest site update include moving the furum? Are you going to keep it on the x.russbo or the www.russbo, or are they the same now? Just curious.
                      practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                      X